Do you have a puppy in your life? This course teaches you how to work with your puppy and unlock all that potential! Learn how to have a happy, motivated and well behaved puppy. You learn the basics obedience like sit, down and leave it, as well as more advanced obedience such as recall, walking on a leash, appropriate chewing, barking and jumping manners. We also work on boundary and impulse control and we will go through tips to help potty train, how to handle your puppy and socialization tips too!
We require all puppies to have proof of vaccinations, however up until 4 months we do not require the Rabies vaccine. This class is designed for dogs of 3 to 7 months.
Puppy Allstar: (6 weeks, 1 hr/week) – $210+gst
Below are the following start dates. Classes will repeat for 6 weeks on the same day of the week and time.
- Monday, October 19th at 12:30pm
- Friday, October 23rd at 8:30pm – FULL
- Sunday, October 25th at 6:00pm – FULL
- Saturday, October 31st at 11:15pm
- Sunday, November 1st at 1:15pm
- Tuesday, November 3rd at 6pm
- Friday, November 6th at 7:15pm
- Sunday, November 15th at 3:45pm
- Monday, November 16th at 1pm
With the registration & purchase a puppy class, We offer a FREE DAY of daycare! This is in open play, divided by size. There is a canine Coach present to aid in any way, included is a report card to let you know how they did.