We are currently seeking an experienced bookkeeper to join the Dogtopia Finance Team. This individual is someone with a strong accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliation and journal entry background.
WHO WE ARE
Dogtopia is the leading dog service franchise brand in North America. At Dogtopia we’re dedicated to offering exceptional daycare for dogs. We have more than 130 open locations in the United States and Canada, with another 250 sold and currently in development. Our modern facilities provide healthy, safe and fun environments for dogs to socialize and play in and are supervised by a highly trained and loving team. With some seriously cool branding, an experienced leadership team and 60 stores to open by the end of 2020, we think you need to meet us!
We LOVE life unconditionally like a dog
We STAY loyal to our pack
We CHASE the absolute highest standards of safety
We PLAY to our full potential
We TREAT every day like it’s the most exciting day ever
Job Duties-As Needed
- Accounts payable
- Account receivable
- Reply to franchisee inquiries regarding billing
- Preferred experience with Business Central, Microsoft Dynamics ERP or similar
- reconcile intercompany transfers
- All accounts payable/accounts receivable functions
- Sales taxes for company stores
- Special accounting projects as needed by The Director of Finance
- Support month-end close
- Quarterly reconciliation of AP/AR
- Support year-end close
Education & Experience
- 5+ years bookkeeping experience in a high transactional environment preferably franchising or retail
- Preferred knowledge of AVID payable system
- 10 paid holidays
- 5 PTO days
- 401K employer contribution after one year of employment
- 2 weeks’ vacation pay
- Bonus Potential
- $1,500 annual health and wellness cash benefit for gym membership or similar
Job Type: Full-time, job is based in our Dogtopia Support Office in Phoenix, AZ (near the Biltmore)
Apply for this posting
Fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch with you if a new opportunity matches your skills and experience.
We keep your information safe. We do not sell or share your information.