Dogtopia, the industry leader in dog daycare, boarding, and spa services has an immediate opening for an organized, business-minded individual to complement our Finance Team as the Business Controller/ Analyst. This is a role for a clever individual with a strong retail, finance and analytics background who can work with all business units to ensure reliable and relevant metrics to improve our daycare centers day to day operations.
What we offer: Let’s look at what Dogtopia does for you!
- Competitive wages
- Senior level Business Analyst with a strong financial background
- Nearly 100 locations with 200 franchises sold and in development
- Medical, Dental, vision coverage and 401k match
- Company paid LTD/STD
- Personal KPIs and Company bonus program
- 2 weeks paid vacation, 1 week of personal time off and 10 paid holidays
Now that we have the fun out of the way let’s get into the what you can offer us.
Knowledge/Skills and requirements
- Expert in a retail service environment
- Understanding of franchising preferred
- Successful launch and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics
- Franchise POS Systems & Platform Integration Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, business or related field or an MBA
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience creating and presenting detailed analytics
- Develop and maintain financial tools for business reporting, results tracking and decision-making
- Operational analysis, identifying major factors and translating the data into important and concise analytics to help improve store performance
- Evaluating business processes, store performance metrics, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Provide detailed analysis as needed for in house marketplace/e-commerce
- Successful implementation of ERP in a franchise environment
- Support business strategy development, profitability improvement efforts, customer profitability measures, capital budgeting and planning efforts
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Monitoring deliverable and ensuring timely completion of projects
Please take a moment and watch this short video to learn more about the brand:
Apply for this posting
Fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch with you if a new opportunity matches your skills and experience.
We keep your information safe. We do not sell or share your information.