Dogtopia is the leading dog daycare provider with more than 165 locations operating in 35 states in the USA and Canada. The Dogtopia brand has wellness at our core and our commitment to our customers and their pets is spreading across the nation with over 250 stores in the pipeline. We are proud of the high-quality daycare services we provide and are excited about the growth and potential of Dogtopia. Dogtopia is searching for an experienced, sales-driven Customer Acquisition & Client Engagement Director to enable our success. This role will be responsible for developing and delivering an enhanced customer success strategy to drive customer acquisition, retention, visit frequency, and loyalty, as well as strengthening the professional development of our team. This is a dynamic role in a fun environment working with very engaged franchisees and super-loyal pet parents as a customer base. This role will be based in our Phoenix, AZ Support Office with remote flexibility.
- Improve the prospect and customer end to end experience to drive product adoption and support customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Motivate and teach a geographically dispersed sales and engagement team to drive customer commitment.
- Develop a brand advocate strategy for Dogtopia pet parents to refer friends and family.
- Enhance the sales process to drive effective sales behaviors – the ability to clearly communicate the value of Dogtopia and our competitive advantage, as well as confident objection handling – to increase performance and productivity across our organization.
- Utilize key prospect, customer and employee listening posts to continually innovate the Dogtopia experience from initial lead management through retention.
- Identify and embed a segmentation strategy in the prospect and customer journey to identify re-engagement and selling strategies that drive revenue.
- Drive customer and revenue success outcomes by partnering with Marketing and Operations teams to increase leads, lead conversion, address barriers to entry, drive retention, and increase visit frequency.
- Collaborate with the Financial Planning and Analysis team to evaluate business impacts through metrics and analysis.
- Three years + experience in a similar function in a high growth environment
- Self-starter with the ability to teach other independent contributors how to be successful in a sales and customer first environment
- High energy, engaging and inspiring personality
- Highly organized and able to prioritize work effectively
- An aptitude for problem-solving and execution – able to identify opportunities for improvement and implement quickly
- Strong collaborator who sees value in helping other succeed across a diverse franchisee system
- Understand the nuances and thrive in a fast-paced environment of a high growth company
- Multi- channel (Digital and Face to Face) sales and customer acumen
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Project Management expertise
- Experience in content creation, learning and design
- LMS experience preferred
- Franchise experience
- 10 paid holidays
- 5 PTO days
- 401K employer contribution after one year of employment
- 2 weeks’ vacation pay
- Bonus Potential
- $1,200 annual health and wellness cash benefit for gym membership or healthcare
We LOVE life unconditionally like a dog
We STAY loyal to our pack
We CHASE the absolute highest standards of safety
We PLAY to our full potential
We TREAT every day like it’s the most exciting day ever
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for this posting
Fill out the form below:
We keep your information safe. We do not sell or share your information.