Dogtopia, the industry leader in dog daycare, boarding, and spa services has an immediate opening for an energetic, organized, business-minded individual to assist with the Dogtopia Foundation. This is a role for someone with interested in working with a non-profit and has as passion for enabling dogs to change our world.
What we offer: Let’s look at what Dogtopia does for you!
- Medical, Dental and vision coverage
- Company paid LTD/STD
- Company bonus program
- 2 weeks paid vacation, 1 week of personal time off and 10 paid holidays
- Now that we have the fun out of the way let’s get into the what you can offer us.
- Provide logistical and administrative support for the Dogtopia Foundation
- Answer website inquiries on behalf of the Foundation and forward to appropriate team member
- Provide support for events, which includes managing materials, keeping event documents updated with amount raised, pledges and other pertinent information
- Assist the Foundation and Dogtopia Marketing Team in the preparation and implementation of fundraising materials including letters, case statements, proposals, and direct mail, and the use and maintenance of a donor database
- Coordinate Foundation Board meetings and maintain minutes
- Maintain donor database; process donations and ensure that data is accurately recorded and ensure timely acknowledgement of donations
- Maintain accuracy of data in our fundraising Customer Relationship Management system
- Coordinate activities of employee giving program
- Maintain files and develop documentation for internal procedures
- Manage general Foundation questions and needs of franchisees
- Good interpersonal and communication skills that enable work in a collaborative environment
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong computer literacy, including competency in social media
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision and to maintain confidentiality
- Strong writing and customer service relations skills, professionalism and attention to detail
- Must be able to work in an energetic, fast paced environment
- Self-starter, creative thinker, problem solver
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s or minimum of 2 years experience in a support role preferred
- Please take a moment and watch this short video to learn more about the Dogtopia Foundation:
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for this posting
Fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch with you if this opportunity matches your skills and experience.
We keep your information safe. We do not sell or share your information.