Dogtopia is growing and growing and growing! To maintain our growth and provide our phenomenal franchise support we are seeking Franchise Operations Managers to join our team. These individuals will be key in the growth and success of the Brand. Your sense of urgency and professionalism will help ensure that operational plans are executed, performance and budget goals are achieved and teams are kept informed and coordinated across functions. Your ability to find root causes to problems and your commitment to others will help our franchise teams meet their business goals.
At Dogtopia we’re dedicated to offering exceptional care for dogs with more than 150 locations in the United States and Canada. Our modern facilities provide healthy, safe and fun environments for dogs to socialize and play supervised by highly trained and loving teams.
We LOVE life unconditionally like a dog
We STAY loyal to our pack
We CHASE the absolute highest standards of safety
We PLAY to our full potential
We TREAT every day like it’s the most exciting day ever
- Provide on-going support to franchisees across a territory
- Assist franchisees in meeting financial objectives
- Audit units to ensure Brand Compliance and Operational Excellence
- Assist franchisees resolve issues
- Respond to Franchisee questions in a professional & timely manner
- Assist with system-wide rollouts, including the development and delivery of documentation and training
- Conduct online training and webinars as needed
- Complete special projects
- Love of dogs
- Experience in franchise Operations
- Must be willing to travel 65%+
- Excellent training and presentation skills
- Detail oriented with outstanding organizational and follow through skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven time management skills
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must be able to work extended hours as required.
A high energy, fun and engaged work environment. Two weeks paid vacation, Holidays, PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, employer paid LTD/STD, 401K, bonus plan.
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Apply for this posting
Fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch with you if a new opportunity matches your skills and experience.
We keep your information safe. We do not sell or share your information.