Dogtopia is seeking a Franchise Operations Manager to join our team. This individual will be key in the growth and success of the Brand by supporting our franchise units.
WHO WE ARE
At Dogtopia, we’re dedicated to offering exceptional care for dogs and have more than 80 daycare centers in the United States and Canada to prove it. Our modern facilities provide healthy, safe and fun environments for dogs to socialize and play in and are supervised by a highly trained and loving team. With some seriously cool branding, an experienced leadership team and 100 stores to open in early 2019, we think…you need to meet us!
But don’t just take our word for it…
Since opening in 2002, we’ve been the recipient of many awards for our facility design, customer service and cutting-edge innovations, including: Inc. 500/5000 List of America’s Fastest Growing Companies and Entrepreneur Franchise 500 (2016), Best Franchise to Buy by Franchise Times Annual Zor Awards (2017) and Franchise Times Top 500 (2018).
- We LOVE life unconditionally like a dog
- We STAY loyal to our pack
- We CHASE the absolute highest standards of safety
- We PLAY to our full potential
- We TREAT every day like it’s the most exciting day ever
- Provide on-going support to franchisees
- Audit units to ensure Brand Compliance and Operational Excellence
- Assist franchisees resolve issues and meet financial objectives
- Respond to Franchisee questions in a professional & timely manner
- Assist with system-wide rollouts, including the development and delivery of documentation and training
- Conduct online training and webinars as needed
- Complete special projects
- Experience in Franchise Operations
- Must be willing to travel 60%+
- Excellent training and presentation skills
- Detail oriented with outstanding organizational and follow through skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven time management skills
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to work extended hours as required
- Job Type: Full-time
BONUS POTENTIAL/ PERKS
- Individual Bonus Program: up to 15% of base salary based on achieving Year 1 KPI’s for stores in your territory
- Year-end Company Bonus: 10% of base salary with stretch target bonus potential of 20% (based on company bonus program). KPIs to be defined within 30 days of start date.
- 4 Weeks’ paid vacation
- 75% of employee-only medical coverage
- 401K employer contribution after one year of employment
- Employer paid LTD/STD
- Paid Life Insurance for employee
Apply for this posting
Fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch with you if a new opportunity matches your skills and experience.
We keep your information safe. We do not sell or share your information.