Dogtopia, the industry leader in dog daycare, boarding, and spa services, has an immediate opening for a Graphic Designer in our Support Office, headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona.
What we offer: Let’s look at what Dogtopia does for you!
- Medical, Dental and vision coverage
- Company paid LTD/STD
- Personal KPIs and Company bonus program
- 2 weeks paid vacation, 1 week of personal time off and 10 paid holidays
- Now that we have the fun out of the way let’s get into the what you can offer us.
- 1-3 years of graphic design experience
- Degree in graphic design or comparable degree in Marketing
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Strong knowledge of traditional print design and print production
- Strong knowledge of social media and web graphics
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Creative content design that includes brochures, direct mail, advertisements, billboards, signage/in-store elements, social media graphics, uniforms, retail and other promotional items
- Work with the Dogtopia Foundation to create collateral to support three worthy causes: service dogs for veterans, employment opportunities for adults with Autism and youth literacy programs
- Coordination with external agencies, including branding and digital firms
- Work consistently with Dogtopia’s internal team, franchisees, and external agencies to help ensure brand consistency across all existing and new stores
- Work with vendors/online store to ensure all collateral and designed clothing/promo items are available for ordering
- Work in a fast-paced environment to fulfill graphic design requests from franchisees and support office team departments
- Help create infographics and videos to educate pet parents about the benefits of dog daycare and Dogtopia’s differentiators
- Create e-newsletter templates in Constant Contact
- Write short copy for promotional material as needed
- Collaborate and brainstorm with the Marketing Team on creative concepts for collateral
- Update and finesse PowerPoint presentations as needed
- Assist our Content Manager to create video content
- Translate promotional materials made in Adobe Suite to partially editable documents in Microsoft Word
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once while balancing other responsibilities
- Attention to precise detail necessary
Apply for this posting
Fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch with you if a new opportunity matches your skills and experience.
We keep your information safe. We do not sell or share your information.