We are currently seeking an IT platforms & Franchisee Liaison to join our Phoenix Support Office team. This individual will be key for the IT team in managing general Support Office and network IT duties. Must reside in the Phoenix area.
Who We Are
At Dogtopia we’re dedicated to offering exceptional daycare for dogs. We have more than 100 open locations in the United States and Canada, with another 250 sold and currently in development. Our modern facilities provide healthy, safe and fun environments for dogs to socialize and play in and are supervised by a highly trained and loving team. With some seriously cool branding, an experienced leadership team and 35 more stores to open by the end of 2019, we think you need to meet us!
But don’t just take our word for it. Since opening in 2002, we’ve been the recipient of many awards for our facility design, customer service and cutting-edge innovations, including: Recently named to EntrepreneurMagazine’s esteemed Franchise 500® list, was honored for the second consecutive year in the Top 50 Franchises by Franchise BusinessReview and was included on Inc.’s list of America’s FastestGrowing Companies.
- We LOVE life unconditionally like a dog
- We STAY loyal to our pack
- We CHASE the absolute highest standards of safety
- We PLAY to our full potential
- We TREAT every day like it’s the most exciting day ever
- Serve as the primary contact person for all franchisees (112+stores and counting) – help/troubleshoot any immediate questions, obtainanswers or forward emails for expedited response
- Create new accounts in various platforms for Dogtopia SupportOffice and new franchisees
- Manage protection of spam and phishing attempts; security rules and adjustments
- Office ordering and setup (computers and similar components) for Support Office employees
- Manage general Support Office and network IT – any hardware/software issues, setting up new hardware, updates as necessary
- Manage the day-to-date communication with our Managed ServiceProvider (MSP) for the entire IT infrastructure including new store setup/changes, updating existing stores, etc.
- Train on our POS system and answer all questions from franchisees/employees
- Remotely troubleshoot and assist in setting up in-store systems including digital signage, webcams, phone service, merchant services
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-5 years in IT/Customer Service role
- Ability to be extremely responsive including evenings and weekends when necessary
- Courteous, friendly, resourceful and accommodating
- Ability to coordinate with MSP as well as work with internal team on projects and individual needs
- Highly organized, including the ability the manage multiple tasks and requests at once
- Team player with the inherent need to perform at a high level
- Public speaking/presentation skills for training a plus
- Highly competitive compensation including salary, healthcare programs, bonus programs and 401k contributions
- Base salary awarded based upon experience and qualifications
- Individual Incentive Personal KPI’s to be defined within 30 days of start date
- Year-end Company Bonus-10% of base salary with stretch target bonus potential of 20% (based on company bonus program).
- Potential base pay increase at one-year review
- 10 paid holidays
- 5 PTO days
- 401K employer contribution after one year of employment
- 2 weeks’ vacation pay
- Bonus potential
- $1,500 annual health and wellness cash benefit for gym membership or similar
Please take a moment and watch this short video to learn more about the brand:
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for this posting
Fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch with you if a new opportunity matches your skills and experience.
We keep your information safe. We do not sell or share your information.