We are currently seeking a marketing and sales professional to join our Phoenix Support Office team. This individual will be a key team member in the overall organization and will focus on store growth and ramp.
Who We Are
At Dogtopia we’re dedicated to offering exceptional daycare for dogs. We have more than 120 open locations in the United States and Canada, with another 250 sold and currently in development. Our modern facilities provide healthy, safe and fun environments for dogs to socialize and play in and are supervised by a highly trained and loving team. With some seriously cool branding, an experienced leadership team and 35 more stores to open by the end of 2019, we think you need to meet us!
But don’t just take our word for it. Since opening in 2002, we’ve been the recipient of many awards for our facility design, customer service and cutting-edge innovations, including: Recently named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s esteemed Franchise 500® list, was honored for the second consecutive year in the Top 50 Franchises by Franchise Business Review and was included on Inc.’s list of America’s Fastest Growing Companies.
- We LOVE life unconditionally like a dog
- We STAY loyal to our pack
- We CHASE the absolute highest standards of safety
- We PLAY to our full potential
- We TREAT every day like it’s the most exciting day ever
- Act as dedicated marketing specialist for all newly opened daycare centers for the first 6 months of lifecycle
- Gain a deep understanding of Dogtopia’s marketing kits and look to develop new and repeatable processes for each location
- Check in with each newly opened daycare center every 1-2 weeks to review marketing activities and provide strategic direction
- Maintain dashboard and ensure centers are following recommended marketing plan to meet weekly goals
- Answer all digital marketing questions and troubleshoot any marketing-related issues
- Conduct digital audits to ensure best practices are being used and brand message is consistent
- Ensure each location’s Pet Parent Relationship Manager is set up for success
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience at an agency or brand
- Comfortable public speaking and providing direction
- Full understanding of Google advertising and analytics
- Working knowledge of social media platforms and Facebook Ad Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Incredible attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Highly competitive compensation including salary, healthcare programs, bonus programs and 401k contributions
- Base salary awarded based upon experience and qualifications
- Individual Incentive Personal KPI’s to be defined within 30 days of start date
- Eligibility for year-end Company Bonus-10% of base salary with stretch target bonus potential of 20% (based on company bonus program).
- Potential base pay increase at one-year review
- 10 paid holidays
- 5 PTO days
- 401K employer contribution after one year of employment
- 2 weeks’ vacation pay
- Bonus potential
- $1,500 annual health and wellness cash benefit for gym membership or similar
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for this posting
Fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch with you if a new opportunity matches your skills and experience.
We keep your information safe. We do not sell or share your information.