Dogtopia is the leading dog daycare provider with more than 160 locations operating in 35 states of the USA and Canada, with another 250+ in the development pipeline to open. Dogtopia is looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Project Manager responsible for managing multiple projects within the Real Estate, Design & Construction team to ensure tracking and timely completion of new daycare openings from signing franchise agreement to certificate of occupancy (CofO).
- Provide status on project and act as an escalation point
- Collaboratively remove barriers and ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget, on scope and on quality
- Upload documentation and note the progress of each line item in the Team Gantt project management application or Smartsheet.
- Determining and defining project scope and objectives
- Creating long-term and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project.
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy.
- Communicating with leadership to keep the project aligned with their goals
- Review and analyze demographics and demographic reports with franchisees.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Lean Six Sigma/ PMP Certification highly desired
- Excellent analytical skills
- 2+ years in a project management role or equivalent experience
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Franchise experience preferred
- Smartsheet experience or similar project management software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships.
- Exceptional customer service focus combined with exemplary follow-through
- Ideal candidates will be highly motivated, self-directed, positive, and possess high energy.
- Ability to manage high stress situations and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires it
- This is a dynamic, fast paced environment
- 10 paid holidays
- 5 PTO days
- 401K employer contribution after one year of employment
- 2 weeks’ vacation pay
- Bonus Potential
- $1,200 annual health and wellness cash benefit for gym membership or healthcare
We LOVE life unconditionally like a dog
We STAY loyal to our pack
We CHASE the absolute highest standards of safety
We PLAY to our full potential
We TREAT every day like it’s the most exciting day ever
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for this posting
Fill out the form below:
We keep your information safe. We do not sell or share your information.