Dogtopia is the leading dog daycare provider with more than 150 locations operating in 30 states of the USA and Canada, with another 230 in the development pipeline to open.
We are looking for a tenacious, extremely well organized, intelligent person who can take charge and support the VP of Real Estate in their task while working with franchisees, real estate partners, attorneys and oversee the planning and organization of the internal real estate team to ensure the team deliver 50 new stores and their 2021 business goals.
This is a Phoenix-based role and the ideal candidate will come from a demanding and fast-paced environment where they have been responsible for organizing and managing multiple complex projects across a diverse and geographically diverse teams. We are negotiable as to the industry background and see if skill set matches with Marketing Traffic Managers, Clinical Research experience or a traditional real estate administrative support roles. Most importantly, this position requires the desire to remain busy, move fast, have the ability to define solutions across complex issues and be able to coordinate and guide people.
Engagement, commitment, solutions and gumption are essential for this role and you will need to have the ability to stay one-step ahead of your workload and manage multiple projects and activities at the same time.
- Be autonomous with strong organizational skills, an acute attention to detail, and the ability to efficiently manage and direct the real estate pipeline along with many tasks and projects through multiple people with different skill sets.
- Manage and update the real estate Pipeline report and represent the team in weekly meetings
- Able to effectively manage multiple deadlines and handle multiple requests with competing priorities
- Subscription management and user maintenance for real estate software geo-mapping and project management software
- Strong follow through, proactive skillsets, the ability to get things done within very defined timelines in complex situations with a great attitude
- Ability to manage high stress environments while having fun
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reports and presentations for city applications and Board meetings
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks
- The ongoing improvement of systems, procedures and protocols to improve the Development Teams protocols and deliverables with the goal to open stores faster, cheaper and with happier franchisees.
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Real Estate, legal office, Marketing Agency or Clinical Research experience a plus
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Smartsheet, SharePoint and geomapping software experience a plus
- Project Management Professional Certification a plus
- Excellent communication, organizational and project-management skills
- Strong writing, verbal and analytical skills
- Maintain a positive attitude and exhibit proactive, organized behavior on all tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with a variety of different individuals both inside and outside of the company
- This is a dynamic, fast paced environment
- 10 paid holidays
- 5 PTO days
- 401K employer contribution after one year of employment
- 2 weeks’ vacation pay
- Bonus Potential
- $1,200 annual health and wellness cash benefit for gym membership or healthcare
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for this posting
Fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch with you if a new opportunity matches your skills and experience.
We keep your information safe. We do not sell or share your information.