Overnight boarding at Dogtopia of Coquitlam ensures that your dog’s boarding stay with us is as comfortable and happy as home. We know that your dogs are family, so when they stay with us, we treat them like our family.
When you choose to leave your dog with us for overnight boarding, you can rest easy. Our boarding dogs are in our Daycare for up to 10 hours per day then given a quiet place to get a good night sleep so they are ready for another fun day of play with all their friends.
Overnight boarding schedule
- 6:00 am
- First potty break of the day
- One hour rest in their suites
- The rest helps to prevent gastric stomach upsets, such as bloat.
- 7:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Join their doggy friends for playtime in the daycare
- 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- Nap time
- Many dogs are very drained after five hours of play. Nap time lets the dogs have an undisturbed rest. This also allows the dogs to have a lunch if desired.
- Nap time
- 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Playtime resumes
- 7:00 pm
- Dinner and another rest break to help digest dinner
- 8:00 pm – 9:00 (or later as energy requires)
- Last potty break and some light play before bed time… and of course a bedtime story
Throughout the day our daycare and boarding dogs have time in our outdoor space. Our outdoor area is covered, so it’s great to use in rain, snow or blazing hot sun.
We know when you leave your dog with us for overnight boarding, you miss them and wonder what they are up to. This is why you can watch your dog play on our live webcam feed from anywhere!
If you want your dog to go home fully groomed or bathed, just let us know at drop off. You can bring your dog’s own food and bedding, or we will provide food and bedding at no extra charge.
- Be vaccinated for Rabies, Parvovirus, Distemper, and Bordetella
- Be Neutered or Spayed after seven months of age
- Be dog and people friendly
In order to be sure that your dog will be comfortable and safe playing in our playrooms, we do an evaluation to determine their suitability before their boarding stay. Give us a call at 778-397-1364 to schedule a free tour of our facility and free evaluation for your pup!
We highly recommend that you bring your dog in for a few hours of play to get used to our facility before their boarding stay. If your dog will be with us for an extended period of time (five days or more) we recommend your dog come for one or more days of daycare to get used to our facility and staff before your departure.
When you drop off your dog for overnight boarding at our dog daycare in Coquitlam, you can rest easy knowing your dog is in good hands!
Call us today at 778-397-1364 to book a stay for your pet.
|Mon:||6:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tues:||6:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wed:||6:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thurs:||6:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Fri:||6:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sat:||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sun:||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
“It is evident that the Coquitlam Dogtopia team truly cares about their furry guests. Very accommodating and flexible, my needs were always met. I appreciate the doggycams, it allows for transparency, and certainly makes my day seeing my pup while I travel for work.”
– Nutella’s Mom
Have a question? Need to book an appointment? Please fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you as soon as we can.