Overnight dog boarding at Dogtopia of Coquitlam ensures that your dog’s boarding stay with us is as comfortable and happy as home. We know that your dogs are family, so when they stay with us, we treat them like our family.
When you choose to leave your dog with us for overnight boarding, you can rest easy. Our boarding dogs are in our Daycare for up to 8 hours per day then given a quiet place to get a good night sleep so they are ready for another fun day of play with all their friends.
Overnight boarding schedule
- 6:00 am
- First potty break of the day
- One hour rest in their suites
- The rest helps to prevent gastric stomach upsets, such as bloat.
- 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Join their doggy friends for playtime in the daycare
- Breaks are given throughout the day, as needed. Many dogs are very drained after their morning of play, many dogs can play all day.
- Lunch – If your pup requires a mid-day meal, we will provide it to them at the time requested. They will have a 1 hour break from play to help digest.
- 6:30 pm
- Dinner and another rest break to help digest dinner
- 8:00 pm – 9:00 (or later as energy requires)
- Light play and last potty break before dogs are tucked in to their beds for a good night’s sleep
Throughout the day our daycare and boarding dogs spend time both indoors and outdoors. Indoor playrooms are climate controlled to ensure all dogs remain comfortable. Time spent outdoors ranges depending on weather and dog’s desire to be outdoors.
We know when you leave your dog with us for overnight boarding, you miss them and wonder what they are up to. This is why you can watch your dog play on our live webcam feed from anywhere!
If you want your dog to go home fully groomed or bathed, just let us know at drop off.
We recommend you bring bring your dog’s own food. If your dog has a special blanket or toy bring it as well so your dog is a comfortable as can be in their home away from home. Bedding is provided.
We have a few requirements for all pups that come to play and enjoy overnight boarding with us to help provide a safe and happy environment:
- Be vaccinated for Rabies, Parvovirus, Distemper, and Bordetella
- Be Neutered or Spayed after seven months of age
- Be dog and people friendly
In order to be sure that your dog will be comfortable and safe playing in our playrooms, we do a Meet and Greet to determine suitability for a boarding stay. Give us a call at 778-397-1364 to schedule a free tour of our facility and free Meet and Greet for your pup or BOOK ONLINE NOW
We highly recommend that you bring your dog for 3 days of daycare before a boarding stay to get to know the Dogtopia Team, acclimatize themselves to being in open play and to meet some friends so they look forward to their boarding stay. ‘Three plays before a stay’ helps avoid issues such as (but not limited to) loss of appetite, upset stomach and abnormal behaviour during boarding. Should your dog have any health and or behavioural issues during their stay you will be notified promptly of the condition and what is being done to care for your dog.
When you drop off your dog for overnight boarding at our dog daycare in Coquitlam, you can rest easy knowing your dog is in good hands!
Call us today at 778-397-1364 to book a stay for your pet.
“It is evident that the Coquitlam Dogtopia team truly cares about their furry guests. Very accommodating and flexible, my needs were always met. I appreciate the doggy cams, it allows for transparency, and certainly makes my day seeing my pup while I travel for work.”
– Nutella’s Mom