Bring your dog to work? That’s right! Dogtopia, the industry leader in dog daycare, boarding, and spa services has an immediate opening for an energetic, organized, business-minded individual that will be the first point of contact as a Front Desk Coordinator. This person should love dogs – and, upon successful completion of training, you can even bring YOUR dog to work with you! What a bonus!
WHAT WE OFFER: LET’S LOOK AT WHAT DOGTOPIA DOES FOR YOU!
- It’s always bring your dog to work day!
- Education in basic dog obedience and training
- Fun, dynamic team culture with more than 100 locations
- Career progression based on performance
- Additional certification programs available
- Competitive wages with flexibility in scheduling
- Learn key skills related to customer service, teamwork, or even sales!
NOW THAT WE HAVE THE FUN OUT OF THE WAY LET’S GET INTO WHAT YOU CAN OFFER US.
Day to day Duties
- Data entry
- Creating Pet Parent Charts
- Greeting EVERYONE that walks in or out of Dogtopia!
- Understanding Dogtopia’s retail items
- Understanding our Dogtopia-isms
- Clean and Safe Environment
- To ensure our furry friends are always in a safe and clean environment we take pride in working as a team to get all the nitty gritty complete
- Maintain and update cleaning schedule, along with holding themselves and team accountable to the Dogtopia’s safety and cleaning standards.
- Inventory management of cleaning, dog and First Aid supplies.
- Dismisses dogs proactively with ongoing behavior issues and monitors action plans to retain those with minor issues.
- Customer Service and Presentation
- Maintains a neat and organized Front Desk team and area at all times.
- Sets the example for the team on the 3 S’s (smile, story and satisfaction) and hold accountable to internal and external customer service standards.
- Answer phones, e-mails and questions from pet parents
- Strive for high customer review ratings!
- ENJOY your team! GROW your team! And PLAY to your fullest potential
The rules by which we, as Dogtopians live by are:
We LOVE life unconditionally like a dog.
We STAY loyal to our pack.
We CHASE the absolute highest standards of safety.
We PLAY to our fullest potential.
We TREAT every day like It’s the Most Exciting Day Ever!
As the Front Desk Coordinator you are responsible to work with all customers and team members to ensure our customer experience sets the highest standards and satisfaction of our customers.
Please take a moment and watch this short video to learn more about the brand: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FONo1u85eY