WELCOME TO DOGTOPIA!
We are excited to meet you and your pup for your Meet & Greet! Please remember to submit our Registration Form in advance of your Meet & Greet so we can prepare for your visit! To begin, just follow these three easy steps:
3 EASY STEPS:
- Schedule a Meet & Greet – Call 602-607-1500 or complete our easy contact form.
- Complete Registration Forms – Once your Meet & Greet is scheduled, we’ll send you some electronic forms to fill out and sign prior to your visit. The Dog Registration Form tells us everything we need to know about your pup(s) and the Pet Parent Agreement is essentially a waiver (similar to what you might fill out for a gym or an outdoor adventure activity).
- Ensure Required Vaccinations are Up-to-Date – Don’t have a copy? No problem. We are happy to call your veterinarian for you! Must-have vaccinations:
MEET & GREET
WHAT TO EXPECT:
On Meet & Greet day, you will bring your dog(s) to the facility and it is very important to bring the dog on a leash or slip lead with a collar/harness when you enter the lobby. The evaluation process with your dog takes 20-30 minutes with our trained evaluator. During this time, we would love to show you around, address your questions and you can even watch the playroom cameras!
- Wellness check
- Response to staff touch/interaction
- Comfort level in a crate
- Comfort level in “open play” setting with other dogs of varying size, breed, and energy
It’s really nothing to be nervous about – we just want to get to know your pup better and make sure they are going to have fun with us!
- Your dog(s) on a leash with a collar or harness upon entry.
- Vaccination records if you have not been able to send them in advance.
Because dogs are a really big deal to us, Evaluation Day at Dogtopia is fun for the whole family – consider it an introduction to our open-play environment perfectly suited for your pup’s fitness and social life. In fact, don’t be surprised if your furry child meets his or her BFFF (best furry friend forever) while you’re here! We can’t wait to meet you!
View the map below to locate our building. To download a map for yourself, click here.
NOTE: Your dog must be at least 12 weeks old with boosters and Bordetella vaccinations. Dogs older than 7 months must be spayed or neutered.
*Crates & suites are used for rest, naptime, boarding, and feedings