Dogtopia of Madison West, the industry leader in dog daycare, boarding, and spa services has an immediate opening for an energetic, detail-oriented individual who can work with little or no guidance to maintain the cleanliness and condition of the facilities and equipment of our daycare center. As the Building Caretaker you are responsible for maintaining the facilities and equipment of Dogtopia so that we may ensure a clean, safe, and fun experience for our customers and dogs – and also setting the highest standards and satisfaction of our customers.
Building Cleaning & Care
- Cleaning building according to chore checklist
- Sweeping, vacuuming, mopping all floors
- Cleaning other public areas of the building, excluding playrooms
- Cleaning walls, floors, windows, surfaces, crates, etc.
- Polishing stainless steel, disinfecting doors, dusting shelves, cleaning fans, & ceiling tiles
General Grounds Care
- Mowing lawn
- Pulling weeds
- Trimming tree branches
- Keeping building grounds free of debris
- Snow shoveling and salting
- Painting touch up
- Regular floor scrubbing
- Performing maintenance on equipment
- Changing out lightbulbs
Monday-Saturday: 2-4 hrs/shift, flexible schedule
Sunday: 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.; 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Starting wages are $9.00/hr