WELCOME TO DOGTOPIA!
If this is your pup’s first time at Dogtopia, there are a few things pet parents should prepare prior to rewarding your dog with the most exciting day ever! To begin, just follow these two easy steps:
2 Easy Steps:
- Make sure your dog meets a few guidelines. All dogs over the age of 7 months must be spayed or neutered. Dogs must be up to date on vaccinations including bortedella.
- Book your Meet & Greet online. Follow the link and choose a time at your convenience. The Meet & Greet consists of a tour of our facility and an evaluation for your dog. Please allow 15-30 minutes for your tour and evaluation. After passing the evaluation, your dog gets a full day of play. Book online now and receive your first day for free!
Call 905-362-9309 if you have any questions.
What to Expect:
On evaluation day you will bring your dog(s) to the facility and it is very important to bring the dog on a leash or slip lead with a collar/harness when you enter the lobby. The evaluation process takes 15-30 minutes with our trained evaluator and your dog, in the playroom area. During this time, we would love to show you around and you can even watch the playroom cameras! If you have not completed the enrollment forms you can do that at this time as well.
- Response to staff touch/interaction
- Comfort level in a crate* or suite*
- Friendship test: one on one interaction with other dogs and then introduction into our open play rooms
- Overall observations
The process is very easy and there is nothing to be nervous about at Dogtopia – we just want to get to know your dog better!
What to Bring:
- Current vaccination records which must include Bordetella, DHPP/Parvo & Rabies
- Your dog(s) on a leash with a collar or harness upon entry
Because dogs are a really big deal to us, Evaluation Day at Dogtopia is fun for the whole family – consider it an introduction to our open-play environment perfectly suited for your pup’s fitness and social life. In fact, don’t be surprised if your furry child meets his or her BFFF (best furry friend forever) while you’re here! Your dog will join a play group suited to their energy level and play style. We recommend coming earlier in the day to give your dog the most hours of play. You can go run errands and watch your dog having fun from our HD webcams!
NOTE: You dog needs to be up to date on vaccinations including Bortedella. Dogs older than 7 months must be spayed or neutered. There is a $20 fee for the evaluation and day of play.
*Crates & suites are used for rest, naptime, boarding, and feedings