NEW PET PARENT INFO
Welcome to Dogtopia!
We are excited to meet you and your pup for your Meet & Greet! Please remember you must be pre-registered and provide your dog’s up-to-date vaccines prior to scheduling an appointment. To begin, just follow these three easy steps:
3 EASY STEPS:
- Complete the Registration Form – Use our fillable form: Dogtopia-New-Rochelle-Email-Registration-Form and send back via email.
If you cannot fill out the form please give us a call and we will send you one via email 914-908-4707
- Email or fax a copy of your dog’s up to date vaccinations. We require Rabies, Distemper/Parvo & Bordetella
- Once we receive all your information we will reach out to you and schedule your Meet & Greet!
MEET & GREET
WHAT TO EXPECT:
On Meet & Greet day, you will bring your dog(s) to the facility and it is very important to bring the dog on a leash or slip lead with a collar/harness when you enter the lobby. The evaluation process with your dog takes 20-30 minutes with our trained evaluator. During this time, we will get some more detail on you and your dog. Once we are sure your dog is comfortable in the playroom we will send you on your way to come back at 12 noon to pick up your dog.
- Wellness check
- Response to staff touch/interaction
- Comfort level in a crate or suite*
- Reaction in “open play” setting with other dogs of varying size, breed, and temperament
- Overall observations
The process is very easy and there is nothing to be nervous about at Dogtopia – we just want to get to know your pup better!
NOTE: All dogs must be at least 12 weeks of age AND current on required vaccinations (Rabies, DHLPP/DHPP and Bordetella). Dogs older than 7 months must be spayed or neutered.
*Crates & suites are used for rest, naptime, boarding, and feedings
|Mon:||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tues:||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wed:||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thurs:||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Fri:||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sat:||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sun:||10:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
Sunday Boarding Pickup & Drop off Only*
Have a question? Need to book an appointment? Please fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you as soon as we can.