Bring your dog to work? That’s right! Dogtopia, the industry leader in dog daycare, boarding, and spa services has an immediate opening for an energetic, organized, business-minded individual that will assist in all areas of Dogtopia as a Rover. This role will be cross trained as a Canine Coach & Pet Parent Coordinator. This person should love dogs- and, upon successful completion of training, you can even bring YOUR dog to work with you! What a bonus!
- You love dogs and would love to care for them all day, every day!
- You’re fast paced, with a strong sense of urgency.
- You’re the kind of person who takes your job seriously.
- You thrive when you have multiple challenges on your plate.
- You’re focused on achieving goals consistently and efficiently.
- You’re careful not to make mistakes and can be counted on to ensure all the dogs are safe and well cared for!
- You’re lively, enthusiastic, and a very strong communicator.
- You are cooperative, helpful, and careful.
- You like meeting and interacting with new people.
- You like to work with others and build a teamwork consensus.
- You enjoy motivating a team through positivity to accomplish common goals
- You enjoy working in a collaborative, harmonious teamwork environment.
If you are seeing yourself in these words, we’d love to talk to you about our Rover role!
We’re Dogtopia and we are a unique breed!
- We love and care for our Pet Parents’ pups like they are our own.
- We provide you with the industry best training in dog behavior and care.
- A big part of our success: we hire great people, who love dogs, and we treat them exceptionally well and reward them for their excellence.
- It’s always bring your dog to work day!
ABOUT THE ROVER ROLE:
- The focus of the Rover is to ensure a safe and fun play environment for each pup while supervising the team to ensure all standards are being met ensuring safety and superior customer service are at the forefront of everything.
- You are responsible for being a multi-tasker and assisting in all areas of the business, able to jump from a playroom to the front desk with ease.
- You care for all furry friends as if they were a part of your family.
- Creating the Most Exciting Day Ever for the pups in your playroom.
- You interact with dogs and are always on stage. All rooms are equipped with cameras so Pet Parents can stay engaged with their dogs and watch the fantastic experience you create for their pup.
- Greet everyone who walks in or out of Dogtopia.
- Answer Pet Parent questions over the phone and in person.
- Check pups in and out of daycare.
- Share information about our daycare packages and memberships with Pet Parents.
- Conduct dog evaluations for all Meet and Greets.
- Provide any meals or necessary medications to dogs in our care.
Please take a moment and watch this short video to learn more about the brand: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FONo1u85eY