Paws4Shots – Monthly Onsite Veterinarian Services
Dogtopia sponsors a monthly low-cost veterinarian clinic at our Miramar location in San Diego. Our partnership with Dr. Charlotte Frank and Dr. Andrew Trempe DVM, of Paws4Shots provides premium preventative veterinarian care, experience, expertise and the compassion to provide the VERY BEST care your pup needs at every stage of their life. We look forward to taking care of all of your preventative pet health care needs in the comfort and convenience of Dogtopia. Walk in’s are welcome, but it’s best to reserve an appointment. Ensure the health, wellness and safety of your pups, call or email us for your reservation today.
Paws4Shots – Providing the following services:
- Low cost vaccinations for dogs and cats*
- HomeAgain Microchips (cost includes lifetime registration)
- Heartworm screening tests for dogs** (COMPLIMENTARY with minimum purchase)
- 4DX (heartworm and tick disease) screening tests for dogs
- FeLV and FIV screening tests for cats
- Deworming (hookworms, roundworms and tapeworms)
- Prescription flea and tick preventative medications***
- Prescription heartworm preventative medications***
There is a new highly contagious strain of influenza hitting California, Canine Flu Shots are now available for 2019
* They recommend and carry Merial PureVax adjuvant free vaccines for cats.
** Heartworm testing (or proof of a current test) is recommended in any dog more than six months of age to purchase a heartworm preventative medication and annually for refills.
*** Pet MUST be present for initial purchase of any prescription medication and once annually for refills.
For more information please visit paws4shots.com