training & support
What is the best way to launch a business? By leveraging the power of a proven model with a team of experienced professionals dedicated to your success. On average, franchises are much more likely to succeed. According to the US Department of Commerce, 95% of franchises are still in business after five years in the U.S. (97% in Canada), whereas self-launched businesses see a five-year success rate of only 47%.
Incredible Support, Every Step of the Way
Dogtopia provides our franchise owners with unwavering support through initial and training to operations as you grow – it’s a team approach to success.
- 30-day initial training program at Dogtopia University in Phoenix support office
- 2-week classroom, 2-week in-store training
- 10 days of opening support (5 days before, 5 days after opening)
- Marketing and sales training
- Turn-key real estate and construction services
- Ongoing field visits
- One-on-one coaching
- Website development
- Webinars, seminars, calls
- Quarterly regional workshops
- Access to our network of franchisees – shared best practices
NOTE: This website is not a franchise offering. A franchise offering can be made by us only in a providence, if we are first qualified to offer franchises in that providence, and only if we provide you with an appropriate franchise disclosure document. Follow-up or individualized responses to you that involve either effecting or attempting to effect the sale of a franchise will be made only if we are first in compliance with all providential requirements.