Outstanding real estate is a key factor in Dogtopia’s success. Since opening in 2002, Dogtopia has grown to more than 60 locations across the United States and Canada. Our modern facilities provide a safe and open-play environment for dogs to socialize and interact with our caring team of Canine Coaches. Multiple, spacious and climate-controlled playrooms allow for dogs to be separated by size and temperament to ensure a safe environment for all dogs. Our facilities also include rubberized floors to aid in joint health, insulation to reduce noise transfer, and HVAC systems to keep air clean and fresh.
Real estate brokers, landlords and developers: Have a site that you think would be ideal for a Dogtopia location? Please review the following criteria for consideration:
- 3,500 – 7,500 square feet
- Option to include outdoor play area for the dogs is preferred
- End-cap, free-standing or in-line space
- Preferred co-tenants include grocery, daily needs, and other service related businesses
- Strong residential population density
- Strong daytime/workplace population
- Above average household income as compared to DMA average
- Daycare and boarding use allowed by right or by way of Special Use Permit
Please send as much information as possible including photographs, square footage, zoning classification, co-tenants, etc. to:
Vice President of Real Estate, Dogtopia
Ready to get started?
The latest news about franchising in the US or in international locations? See answers to our most frequently asked questions.Read Franchising FAQ
The latest news about franchising in the US and International? See answers to our most frequently asked questions.Read Franchising News