The current investment to open a Dogtopia varies by total square footage of site, optional equipment and store design features, specific geographic area and landlord contributions.
- Investment Range: $416,032 – $1,071,075 (includes franchise fee of $49,500, additional fees and recommended working capital per Item 7 in Franchise Disclosure Document)
- Financing: Preferred lenders provide up to 70% financing
- Minimum Liquidity: $150,000 ($200,000 recommended)
- Minimum Net Worth: $1M (lower would be considered based on liquidity)
- Royalty Fee: 7% of gross revenue
NOTE: This website is not a franchise offering. A franchise offering can be made by us only in a state if we are first registered, excluded, exempted or otherwise qualified to offer franchises in that state, and only if we provide you with an appropriate franchise disclosure document. Follow-up or individualized responses to you that involve either effecting or attempting to effect the sale of a franchise will be made only if we are first in compliance with state registration requirements, or are covered by an applicable state exclusion or exemption.
Ready to get started?
The latest news about franchising in the US or in international locations? See answers to our most frequently asked questions.Read Franchising FAQ
The latest news about franchising in the US and International? See answers to our most frequently asked questions.Read Franchising News