- Responsible for greeting and communicating with pups, pet parents and staff and keeping things organized
- Part-time position immediately available.
- Weekday six-hour shifts, mornings or afternoons, and weekend hours available.
- Start at $10.50/hour with rapid advancement opportunities
Dogtopia, the industry leader in dog daycare, boarding, and spa services has an immediate opening for an energetic and organized individual to coordinate daily activities at our Northwest Columbus location. Greet dogs and Pet Parents; check dogs in and out; handle and record purchase transactions; manage the customer database; lead communications with Pet Parents; assist in communications between team members; etc.
Specific benefits include:
- Fun, dynamic team culture of a local family owned and operated small business.
- Resources and prestige of America’s leading provider of dog care services.
- Learn, first-hand, about all aspects of operating a small business.
- Career progression based on performance.
- Competitive wages with flexibility in scheduling.
- it’s always Bring Your Dog To Work Day!
- A sincere love of dogs.
- Consistent and timely attendance.
- Initiative completing necessary tasks.
- Desire to learn from personal experiences, coaching from team, and on-line courses.
- Cooperate with others in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing.
Please direct emails and resumes to [email protected] with the subject line “Job Inquiry”.