Bring your dog to work? That’s right! Dogtopia, the industry leader in dog daycare, boarding, and spa services has an immediate opening for an energetic, organized, individual that will be the star of the playroom. This person should love dogs – and, upon successful completion of training, you can even bring YOUR dog to work with you! What a bonus!
What we offer: Let’s look at what Dogtopia does for you!
- It’s always bring you dog to work day!
- Education in basic dog obedience and training
- Fun, Dynamic team culture with over 70 locations
- Career progression based on performance
- Additional certification programs available
- Competitive wages with flexibility in scheduling
- Learn key skills related to customer service, teamwork, or even sales!
Now that we have the fun out of the let’s get into what you can offer us.
- Have Fun on Camera!
- Maintain control of large groups of dogs
- All rooms are equipped with cameras for Pet Parents to stay engaged
- Caring for all furry friends as if they were a part of your family
- Engage, Play and Enjoy the furry friends!
- Understanding our Dogtopia-isms
- The Rules by which we, as DOGTOPIANS live by are:
- We LOVE life unconditionally like a dog.
- We STAY loyal to our pack.
- We CHASE the absolute highest standards of safety.
- We PLAY to our fullest potential.
- We TREAT every day like It’s the Most Exciting Day Ever!
As the Canine Coach you are responsible for leading the playroom for our furry friends by creating a safe and fun environment – and also setting the highest standards and satisfaction of our customers. Please take a moment and watch this short video to learn more about the brand:
Visit www.dogtopia.com/roundrock to apply.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour
- canine: 1 year (Preferred but not necessary)