$200 + GST
- Once a week
- Pre-requisites: Teams must have completed Excelling Athlete or be able to show an understanding of work on the flat, targeting, have knowledge of all obstacles at full competition height and be working free from distraction.
Running the Course: It’s now time to get ready to compete. Handlers & dogs will begin to solidify their obstacle performance, particularly the weave poles and contacts. Longer sequences will be run. Handling exercises will be stressed. Teams must be working free from distraction and have a solid wait (while the handler is walking the course and at the start line) prior to advancing to the competition level. Foundation work will continue to be highlighted.
UPCOMING CLASS START DATES:
- Tues, Jan. 7th @ 7:00-8:00pm
- Wed, Jan. 15th @ 8:15-9:15pm
- Tues. Feb. 18th @ 7:00-8:00pm
- Wed, Feb. 26th @ 7:00-8:00pm