- You love dogs and would love manage an environment that cares for them all day, every day!
- You are operationally minded and produce high quality work.
- You enjoy planning a team’s work tasks, communicating the plan, and driving the execution of the plan.
- You’re a clear communicator.
- You’re the kind of person who takes your job seriously.
- You’re focused on achieving goals consistently and efficiently.
- You’re careful not to make mistakes and can be counted on to keep your team and all the dogs in your care safe and well cared for!
- You are cooperative, helpful and careful.
- You enjoy working in a collaborative harmonious teamwork environment while driving results.
*If you are seeing yourself in these words, we’d love to talk to you about our Shift Manager role.