At Dogtopia of Don Valley, we treat your pup to fun-filled days of safe socialization with other dogs while getting exercise and burning off pent-up energy. We know your dog will make a ton of new friends and will love their freedom in our open-play environment. Best of all, you can check in on your furry family member throughout the day via our live webcams.
WHAT IS DOG DAYCARE?
Our open-play environment separates dogs by size, temperament and play style. Supervised play encourages positive experiences with other dogs and humans. All of our playrooms are fully climate-controlled and feature compressed rubberized flooring designed with your dogs comfort in mind. No matter the weather, the fun never stops! Our certified Canine Coaches and staff will work with you to determine a daycare schedule that suits both you and your dog’s unique needs. We offer flexible daycare packages to suit every pups goals.
We welcome all breeds of dogs; dogs who are fully vaccinated and pass our meet and greet
Puppies must be at least 12 weeks and up-to-date on required vaccinations. All dogs 7 months and older must be spayed or neutered.
WHY CHOOSE Dogtopia of Don Valley
Here are Dogtopia’s 15 Commitments to Safety:
- 8-10 hours of open-play to encourage socialization and exercise
- Evaluation (Meet and Greet) to ensure they’ll be a good fit for open play
- Playrooms that separate dogs by size and temperament
- Certified Canine Coaches trained to manage and educate all breeds of dogs
- Compressed rubberized flooring that aids in the long-term joint health of your dog
- Spacious, climate-controlled playrooms that are supervised for all-day play
- Webcam access so you can keep an eye on your pup
- Health and safety of your dog guided by a biologist, behaviourist and veterinarian working together
- Effective pet-safe, hospital-grade cleaning products created specifically with your dog’s safety in mind
- Home-style crates for resting, feeding and overnight stays
- Periodic report cards on your dog’s progress so that you are always kept in the loop
- Brain games designed to identify the smarty pants in the room and keep dogs engaged
- A charitable cause that enables dogs to give back to humanity
- A passion for providing the best possible service
- A universal vow to treat your dogs like a member of the family!
OUR DAYCARE TEAM
Our certified Canine Coaches are trained to manage and educate dogs of all breeds. You’ll get periodic updates on your dog’s behaviour, their new BFFFs (Best Furry Friends Forever), and tips for how you can replicate our positive educational methods at home.
To find out more, please fill out our contact form today!