At Dogtopia of McKinney, we treat your pup to fun-filled days of safe socialization with other dogs, interacting with our caring team, exercise and burning off plenty of pent-up energy, as well as basic education to help them become better behaved both in and outside your home. Best of all, your dog will make lots of new friends (including his BFFF – Best Furry Friend Forever – and will love his newfound freedom in our open-play environment where he’ll be separated by friends of similar size, temperament and play style. Best of all, you can check in on your furry family member throughout the day via our live webcams. Dogtopia daycare is what your dog would ask for if he could!
Our certified Canine Coaches and staff will work with you to determine a daycare schedule that suits both you and your dog’s unique needs. We offer flexible daycare packages to suit every need.
THE BEST DOG DAYCARE IN MCKINNEY
What is Dog Daycare? Dog daycare should be more than just a place to leave your dog when you’re unable to be with them. It should be a place where your dog feels safe and loved while learning valuable socialization skills.
At Dogtopia of McKinney, we do daycare differently. We have open-play environment separated by size and temperament encourages positive experiences with loving dogs and humans. Supervision ensures dogs get the safe socialization and learning they need to be happy, well-balanced pups.
Our facility in McKinney is climate-controlled, so no matter the weather, it’s always a cool 70 degrees and bright in our playrooms.
We welcome all breeds of dogs at our facilities; all happy and social dogs who are fully vaccinated and pass our meet and greet are welcome! Puppies must be at least 12 weeks and current on required vaccinations. All dogs 7 months and older must be spayed or neutered.
WHY CHOOSE Dogtopia of McKinney
With dog obesity on the rise, staying physically fit is more important than ever. Plus, better doggie health helps ensure a longer doggie life. At Dogtopia, dogs enjoy open play in our spacious, climate-controlled playrooms that feature compressed rubberized flooring designed with your dog’s comfort in mind.
Here are Dogtopia’s 15 Commitments to Safety:
- 8-10 hours of open-play to encourage socialization and exercise
- Meet and greet evaluations to ensure they’ll be a good fit for open play
- Playrooms that separate dogs by size and temperament
- Certified Canine Coaches trained to manage and educate all breeds of dogs
- Compressed rubberized flooring that aids in the long-term joint health of your dog
- Spacious, climate-controlled playrooms that are supervised for all-day play
- Free webcam access so you can keep an eye on your pup
- Health and safety of your dog guided by a biologist, behaviorist and veterinarian working together
- Effective in-store cleaning products created specifically with your dog’s safety in mind
- Home-style crates for resting, feeding and overnight stays
- Periodic report cards on your dog’s progress so that you are always kept in the loop
- Brain games designed to identify the smarty pants in the room and keep dogs engaged
- A charitable cause that enables dogs to give back to humanity
- A passion for providing both pet parents and furry children with the best possible service
- A universal vow to treat your dogs like a member of the family!
CERTIFIED CANINE COACHES
You can be certain that your dog is good hands when they’re at Dogtopia of McKinney. All of our team members undergo rigorous training, designed by a canine behaviorist, on dog body language and behavior that consists of a thorough four-part training regimen. Our highly-trained Certified Canine Coaches are fully engaged, playing with the pups while constantly surveying the entire room to ensure that your dog is always safe and having the most exciting day ever! Your dog will come home happy and tired, and having puppy dreams of their next day at Dogtopia of McKinney.
Our Certified Canine Coaches are trained to manage and educate dogs of all breeds. You’ll get periodic report cards to keep you in the loop on your dog’s behavior, their new BFFFs (Best Furry Friends Forever), and tips for how you can replicate our positive educational methods at home.
A puppy’s first year is critical in developing their behavior and personality, that’s why safe socialization is needed right from the start. Happy, healthy puppies need plenty of playtime in a safe setting for learning and growing with friends. That’s where we come in; we’re the Puppy Love Experts!
At Dogtopia’s Puppy Preschool, your pup will love learning through playing in a 6-week program dedicated to developing a well-rounded dog in a fun and nurturing environment.
Click here to learn more about Puppy Preschool and enroll today!
BOOK YOUR VISIT
To ensure all our daycare pups are safe and having fun, we ask for a meet and greet before they come to play. During the Meet and Greet, you and your pup will get to know us. While we show you around, we’ll also assess your pup to determine which playroom he or she is best suited for – one where they’ll find their BFFF (Best Furry Friend Forever).