Are you a customer service superstar who wants to help grow a business and hang with dogs everyday? Do you want to be part of a community of dog lovers committed to creating the best day ever for our dogs? Want to bring your dog to work with you? The Front Desk Associate role assists in running “front of house” operations. This position requires you to maintain high energy, premium customer service and speaking to pet parents.
- Greet everyone that walks in and out of Dogtopia.
- Answer all phone, email and walk- in inquires and questions from current and prospective pet parents.
- Utilize strong communication and problem-solving skills to effectively resolve customer concerns, ensuring a pleasant experience. Knows and understands when to escalate issues to management.
- Provide answers customers’ questions and gives information regarding the business procedures and policies in an exact and customer-friendly way.
- Check dogs in and out throughout the day for daycare and boarding.
- Accept and manages payments via POS system.
- Anticipate customer’s needs, responds promptly and acknowledges all pet parents.
- Efficiently check in and handle routine member service tasks using Dogtopia systems such as, but not limited to, creating online accounts, resetting passwords, updating credit cards, collecting past due balances, and managing boarding and daycare reservations.
- Contact veterinarians’ offices to inquire about vaccination records for current and prospective pets.
- Address basic questions about packages, additional services and billing issues.
- Always provide a clean and organized front desk and lobby.
- Provide a high level of customer service and attentiveness to all pet and pet parent needs.
- Understand and live by our Dogtopia-isms.
- Must love dogs!
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- This person is a self-starter, flexible, has a high level of integrity and is action and goal-oriented in a fast-paced, team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Must be energetic, proactive, and a creative problem solver
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a high-paced environment
- Must have a friendly and professional phone and email etiquette
- Flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule (must have early morning/late evening availability in addition to working certain weekend/holiday hours required)
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to check dogs in and out and manage leashed dogs during the check in process.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
Communication method(s) used:
- In person