DOGTOPIA OF PURCELLVILLE – LOUDOUN DOG WELLNESS CHALLENGE
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Challenge is open only to those who sign up and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Challenge is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Dogtopia of Purcellville, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Challenge. The Challenge is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Dogtopia of Purcellville as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Challenge.
- Challenge Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on April 15, 2020, 12:00 pm, EDT and ending June 10, 2020, 11:59 pm, EDT. All online entries must be received by June 10, 2020, 11:59 pm, EDT.
- How to Enter: The Challenge must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://www.dogtopia.com/purcellville/loudon-spring-wellness-challenge/. The entry must fulfill all Challenge requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Dogtopia of Purcellville.
- Prizes: The Winners of the Challenge (the “Winner”) will receive a free Meet & Greet Evaluation ($15 value)1 and 3 free days of daycare at Dogtopia of Purcellville ($114 value)2. Additional prizes may include Dogtopia Branded items. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Dogtopia of Purcellville. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Dogtopia of Purcellville’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Dogtopia of Purcellville to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by Dogtopia of Purcellville based upon the creativity, fun factor and points earned. Winner will be notified by email and/or telephone within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Dogtopia of Purcellville shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Challenge is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT DOGTOPIA OF PURCELLVILLE ‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CHALLENGE, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Dogtopia of Purcellville , anyone acting on behalf of Dogtopia of Purcellville , and Dogtopia of Purcellville’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Challenge, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Dogtopia of Purcellville. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Dogtopia of Purcellville from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Dogtopia of Purcellville may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Dogtopia of Purcellville reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Challenge should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Dogtopia of Purcellville’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Challenge. In such case,Dogtopia of Purcellville may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after the action taken by Dogtopia of Purcellville. Dogtopia of Purcellville reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Challenge or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Dogtopia of Purcellville has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Challenge, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Challenge rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Challenge may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Dogtopia of Purcellville reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Dogtopia of Purcellville and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Challenge and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CHALLENGE IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND VIRGINIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Challenge, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Challenge, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Virginia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Challenge). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Dogtopia of Purcellville, 201 N Maple Ave, Suite A, Purcellville, VA 20132. Requests must be received no later than June 10, 2020, 11:59 pm EDT.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Challenge is Dogtopia of Purcellville, 201 N Maple Ave, Suite A, Purcellville, VA 20132.
- The Challenge hosted by Dogtopia of Purcellvilleis in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
1 The dog must be in good health and vaccine records provided in advance of the Meet & Greet Evaluation (we are happy to contact your veterinarian for you) and include current:
- DHPP/Parvo (titer test accepted)
- Rabies (if over 4 months old)
- Note: CIV (Canine Influenza Vaccine) is strongly recommended but not required. Chat with your veterinarian about this vaccine for dogs who frequent a social environment.
2 The dog demonstrates to Dogtopia of Purcellville suitability to participate in an open play daycare environment during the Meet & Greet Evaluation. The 3 free days of daycare must be used within 10 days of the 1st free visit.