If you are the world’s biggest dog lover and are looking for a fun environment. this customer service position might be for you! We have a part-time PM shift front desk position available for a hardworking, organized, and self-motivated animal lover. This position requires flexibility to work different shifts including evenings, all day Saturday, and holidays. Sorry, no seasonal positions available. Greeting pet parents and their active, playful dogs is part of the fun along with managing phones, responding to emails, making reservations, and operating the point of sale system. Surprisingly, you will get dirty in this PHYSICAL, high-energy position as you run all sizes of dogs to and from playgroups, help lift dogs from cars for our curbside customers, and do all sorts of cleaning (lots of dogs = lots of cleaning). Dogtopia employment perks include bringing your dog to work (when all criteria is met).
Qualified applicants must have the following minimum requirements:
- Must love dogs!
- Customer service driven.
- Able to control, on leash, an excited and energetic large dog.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office software.
- Typing and filing skills.
- Great phone and written communication skills.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs and STAND the majority of the shift.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Flexible availability (weekend and evening availability required)