Please note that we currently are not able to accept new clients for boarding services.
Dogtopia of Waco provides dog parents with a number of boarding options, whether you’re heading out of town for an extended family vacation or just for an overnight business trip. Regardless of how long you’re gone, your dog will be in safe hands with us.
Our highly-trained team knows how important it is to provide your fur baby with a safe and fun environment, as they’re dog lovers themselves. We are conveniently located near the intersection of Valley Mills Drive and Bosque Blvd near Target. We are only a few minutes away from Baylor University!
When you board your dog at our facilities, they will receive award-winning service. We don’t believe in being just a place to leave your dog. We want your family member to have the best overnight stay ever. In order to make sure dogs are comfortable in our care we do require they visit us three times prior to their boarding stay. The readers of Wacoan Magazine voted us the Best of Waco for Boarding from 2011 to 2022.
Why Should You Choose Dogtopia of Waco?
When you board your dog with us, they will have a paw-some time! Here are just a few of the features we offer our four-legged clients:
- A full day of fun activities
- Total freedom in our open playrooms
- Spacious and comfortable home-style crates during nap time and overnight stays
- Dogs are boarded in the rooms they played in so they have a sense of comfort and familiarity
If you’re boarding your dog with us, we ask that you drop them off before 3 pm so they can get to know the other dogs and our team. This will also give them the chance to play before they turn in for the night. After resting and being given time to digest their food, they will enjoy a final potty break and social time with their friends before bedding down for a well-deserved night’s rest. We also ask that you bring their food for their boarding stay. We can provide house food for an additional charge.
To help your dog feel comfortable in a new environment, we recommend bringing bedding (though we can provide some as well upon request).
You may feel nervous about leaving your dog, even if it’s just overnight. Not to worry! We offer webcam access in all of our playrooms so you can check in on your pup throughout the day using a desktop or mobile device. Watch them having fun with their new furry friends.
Your Dog’s Safety is our #1 Priority
Our team have their own fur babies at home and know how important dog safety is. That is why they strive to provide dogs who are boarded at our facility with a safe but fun environment. If you are planning to board your pup with us, we ask that you bring them to our location beforehand so our team can get to know them and see if our open play setting is right for them.
If you’re planning to board your dog with us, we ask they meet the following criteria:
- Be at least three months old
- If they are over 7 months old, they must be spayed and neutered
- Be up-to-date on vaccinations (rabies, DHPP, bortedella)
- Be free of ticks, fleas and other communicable illnesses
- If they are new to your family that they have been with you for a minimum of 21 days
- Dogs must attend daycare regularly prior to first time overnight boarding stays
Pamper Your Pup with Our Doggy Spa Services
Transform your dog’s stay with us into a true vacation experience! We offer spa packages as part of our boarding packages. Your pup will receive a luxurious treatment that can include breath freshening gel, ear cleaning, bathing, a trim and more!
Dogtopia of Waco’s Boarding Schedule
- Wake Up and breakfast: 6:00 am – 7:30 am
- Morning Play Time: 8:30 am – noon
- Nap Time: 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 pm
- Afternoon Playtime: 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Dinner: 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 pm
- Potty Break and Bedtime: 8:30 pm – 10:00 pm
Dog Boarding Prices
Overnight stays are $49 per night unless your dog is enrolled in our weekly daycare. Space for overnight boarding is limited, so please contact us to make a reservation in advance. You could also download our enrollment form.