Bring your dog to work? That’s right! Dogtopia, the industry leader in dog daycare, boarding, and spa services has an immediate opening for an energetic, organized, business-minded individual that will be the first point of contact as a Pet Parent Coordinator. This person should love dogs- and, upon successful completion of training, you can even bring YOUR dog to work with you! What a bonus!
- You love dogs.
- You’re fast paced, with a strong sense of urgency.
- You thrive when you have multiple challenges on your plate.
- You like meeting and interacting with new people.
- You like to work with others and build a teamwork consensus.
- You’re lively, enthusiastic, and a very strong communicator.
- Work flexible days and hours, including early mornings, evenings, holidays and weekend
If you are seeing yourself in these words, we’d love to talk to you about our Pet Parent Coordinator Role.
We’re Dogtopia and we are a unique breed!
- We love and care for our Pet Parents’ pups like they are our own.
- We provide you with the industry best training in dog behavior and care.
- A big part of our success: we hire great people, who love dogs, and we treat them exceptionally well and reward them for their excellence.
ABOUT THE PET PARENT COORDINATOR ROLE:
- The focus of this job is making connections with Pet Parents and their pups.
- Greet everyone who walks in or out of Dogtopia.
- Answer Pet Parent questions over the phone and in person.
- Check pups in and out of daycare.
- Share information about our enrollment packages with Pet Parents.
- Pay is based on your experience; You are also eligible for our year-round bonus opportunity
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a company with an amazing group of people at our new Dogtopia location.
If you are passionate about dogs, hard-working and a team player then we would love to speak with you!