Are you an energetic team player who LOVES dogs? Do you PLAY to your full potential and CHASE the highest standards of safety? We’d love to hear from YOU!
Join our team of dedicated canine professionals where we treat every day like It’s the Most Exciting Day Ever! We strive to provide the best service possible for our furry friends. Think you would make a great addition to our team? Check out our available positions below, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Dogtopia of Alpharetta at Halcyon seeks energetic team players who LOVE dogs and who want to make a difference by putting their talents to work each day.
Each new addition to our team has the opportunity to strengthen the message of why Dogtopia is the industry leader in dog daycare, boarding and spa services.
We are looking for team members who are passionate about dogs and who are eager to learn about dog behavior and become experts in Playroom Management as a Canine Coach. We provide extensive training for this position.
One of the best benefits of working with us include bringing your dog to work with you during the shifts that you work! Your pup benefits from socialization, basic commands and training from canine coaches, and they go home _ Dogtopiatired_ just for being an employee dog!
Already have experience in dog daycare? PERFECT! Bring your experience and take on an early leadership role. All positions at Dogtopia typically begin as a Canine Coach and there will be many opportunities for high performers to take on extended roles within the organization.
- A dog lover (obviously!) – we care deeply about the dogs in our care and you will too.
- A team player – we have each other’s backs.
- Always wanted to be on the big screen! You really are the star of the show. Your Pet Parents will be watching you all day.
- Patient, Enthusiastic and Energetic
- Have a strong desire to create a safe and fun environment for the dogs in your care each day.
- Supervise playrooms and educate dogs
- Have fun on camera! All playrooms are equipped with cameras for Pet Parents to stay engaged
- Proactively manage a large group of dogs in open-play to reinforce good behavior and keep them playing well. This is not just playing with dogs.
- Continuously walk the room to reward positive behaviors and manage the energy level by redirecting dogs when necessary.
- Learn Dogtopia’s positive-reinforcement and redirection process for gently addressing undesirable behaviors.
- Engage in stimulating, fun, educational activities and games with the dogs.
Keep playroom safe & healthy
- Keep playroom clean at all times (yes, this does mean cleaning up poop).
- Complete cleaning procedures to ensure the long-term cleanliness of the playroom.
- Follow proper protocols with pet-safe cleaning solutions.
Work in the Spa
- Bathe dogs of all sizes (some very large) using our state of the art Spa facility
- Trim nails, clean teeth, and clean ears
- Be around groups of playing dogs of all sizes
- Spend up to 8 hours standing and walking
- Work flexible days and hours, including early mornings, evenings, holidays and weekends
- Lift up to 40 pounds
- Must be 16 years old to apply
- Pay: Based on your experience
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a company with an amazing group of people at our new Dogtopia location.
If you are passionate about dogs, hard-working and a team player then we would love to speak with you!