There are so many options for dog hotels & dog boarding kennels, so why pick Dogtopia above all others? Well, we’re sure you’ll see the difference when you come in for a tour, but we’ve compiled some of the reasons we stand out above and beyond the competition.
- Open play day care: our open play day care space is amazing for dogs. They get to run around with each other, socialize, and play. Rather than your basic dog boarding kennel, we’re making sure your dog is mentally, emotionally, and physically stimulated while they stay with us. After we perform a meet and greet with your dog, we’ll be able to place them in the play group that is right for them.
- Web cams: our web cams are a wonderful way to check in on your dog while they’re staying with us. You can watch them while they play during the day, and peek in as they go to sleep in their crate at night. Your no frills dog boarding service can’t say the same thing! There’s even an app you can download to make viewing that much easier from your mobile device. You’ll never have to wonder what your dog is up to when they’re staying with Dogtopia, and there’s no fear of surcharges for updates on your dog like some facilities in Michigan.
- Cushioned flooring in the play space: our antimicrobial rubberized flooring is a dream come true for older dogs, and a smart choice for pet parents with growing puppies. When dogs play on hard concrete or slippery linoleum, it increases their chances of arthritis pain (particularly in older dogs) or injury to their joints (particularly in puppies!). While those options might *look* nice and are easy to clean, they’re a cheap way to deck out the space. We spare no expense when it comes to your pups safety and health, and encourage you to come in for a tour to see our flooring and let us explain why it’s a better choice.
- Fresh clean air: our air cleaning system is world class. Walk into any Dogtopia location and you’ll be hard pressed to find a “doggy” smell. We filter our air to reduce the chances of dander buildup, spread of illness, and just to keep it fresh and clean in general. In fact, one of the biggest things you should note when taking a tour of any other dog hotel is air quality- if you smell urine or a sour/musty smell, steer clear to protect your pup’s health.
- Comforting setup: dogs that stay at our doggy hotel sleep in a crate like they would at home, and we encourage pet owners to bring bedding and chew toys for their pup’s downtime. Your dog won’t be cooped up in a little ‘luxury’ room like some kennels- instead, during the day they’ll be playing and having fun, and they downtime they have will be spent resting and sleeping after a fun day. Again, this is a HUGE difference from other facilities that simply let your dog out to potty and lock them in a room the rest of the time.
Think your dog would enjoy a vacation at our dog hotel in Commerce? Contact us and we’ll call you as soon as we open our doors in 2016!