Play With Us
BFFFs Membership: $200 or $25/Day
Really Big Deal Membership: $276 or $23/Day
Top Dog Membership: $420 or $21/Day
At Dogtopia of Dallas, we treat your pup to fun-filled days of exercise, play and safe socialization with other dogs. Not only will they enjoy stimulating play, they will love the off-leash freedom and learn important socialization skills that will translate into better behavior at home. The physical activity from frolicking with their BFFFs (Best Furry Friends Forever!) will burn away their bottled-up energy and leave them tired but happy at the end of the day. Dogtopia daycare is what your dog would ask for if they could!
The supervised, safe and climate-controlled environment at Dogtopia is better for your pup’s safety and health than spending a day at the dog park. Our Canine Coaches always ensure a safe environment when your dog is socializing with others. They will interact with dogs of similar size and temperament, as well as our caring team members.
Our flexible daycare packages allow you to leave your pup with us for just a few hours or the entire day, as per your need.
WHAT IS DOG DAYCARE?
Doggie daycare should be so much more than just a place for your pup to stay when you can’t be with them. A daycare should also be a fun place where they can learn important socialization skills and even some basic training, without compromising their safety and freedom. The experience gained by socializing with other dogs and loving humans will make for a happy, well-balanced pup.
Dogtopia of Dallas-Inwood provides all of this and more with our off-leash, open-play environment that gives your dog the freedom and exercise they need. No matter the weather, your pup will stay happy and comfortable in our climate-controlled playrooms.
We welcome all breeds of dogs. All happy and social dogs who are fully vaccinated and pass our Meet & Greet are welcome! Puppies must be at least 12 weeks and up-to-date on required vaccinations. All dogs seven months and older must be spayed or neutered.
THE BEST DOG DAYCARE IN NORTH DALLAS
We provide care for dogs and peace of mind for pet parents. Our spacious playrooms range from 1,063 to 1,707 square feet, where our pups are sorted by temperament and size into the most appropriate playroom for them. At Dogtopia, your dog’s comfort is vital to us and our specially designed playrooms are constructed with their best interests in mind. Compressed rubber flooring to aid in paw and joint health, constant supervision during playtime, plenty of physical activity, and lots of opportunities for naps and downtime will keep your pup happy and healthy.
Our daycare hours are longer than most competitors; we’re open from 7am to 7pm Monday to Friday, 10am to 5pm on Saturday and Sunday. Our facility is conveniently located in the North Dallas area near the Galleria Mall.
Here are Dogtopia of Dallas-Inwood’ Commitments to Safety:
- 8-10 hours of open-play to encourage socialization and exercise
- Meet and greet evaluations to ensure they’ll be a good fit for open play
- Playrooms that separate dogs by size and temperament
- Certified Canine Coaches trained to manage and educate all breeds of dogs
- Compressed rubberized flooring that aids in the long-term joint health of your dog
- Spacious, climate-controlled playrooms that are supervised for all-day play
- Free webcam access so you can keep an eye on your pup
- Health and safety of your dog guided by a biologist, behaviorist and veterinarian working together
- Effective in-store cleaning products created specifically with your dog’s safety in mind
- Home-style crates for resting, feeding and overnight stays
- Periodic report cards on your dog’s progress so that you are always kept in the loop
- Brain games designed to identify the smarty pants in the room and keep dogs engaged
- A charitable cause that enables dogs to give back to humanity
- A passion for providing both pet parents and furry children with the best possible service
- A universal vow to treat your dogs like a member of the family!
OUR DAYCARE TEAM
We want your dog to have the most exciting day ever during their time with us and our certified Canine Coaches help them to do just that. They complete a rigorous training, designed by a canine behaviorist, on dog body language and behavior and they have extensive experience handling and educating all breeds of dogs.
Our playroom supervisors care for your pet like family and always keep you informed about your dog’s behavior and progress. You’ll get periodic report cards with all the updates, including details of your pup’s BFFFs and tips to continue your dog’s education at home.