If you’re looking for a safe place to leave your dog for a few hours or the entire day, look no further than Dogtopia of Manassas. We offer half- and full-day doggy daycare at our conveniently located, 7,838 square foot facility.
Since March of 2008, we have provided dog parents in Manassas with a safe and fun place for your dog to stay instead of being left home alone. Our team provides each dog with 100% supervised play in our modern, climate-controlled playrooms.
For maximum safety and fun, we separate our canine guests according to their size, temperament and play style in our state-of-the-art facility’s three spacious playrooms:
- The 2,000 square foot Gym for large and active dogs
- The 1,300 square foot Romper Room for medium dogs
- The 1,000 square foot Toy Box for small and laidback dogs
Our playrooms come equipped with easy-to-clean rubberized flooring. This material is gentle on the pads of dogs’ feet and is especially beneficial for older dogs that may not be as spry as they used to be.
Your dog may not be the only one suffering from separation anxiety. That’s why we offer high definition webcams in all our indoor playrooms. Watch your pup romp and play with their new friends throughout the day.
Our facility also boasts an 800 square feet outdoor play area. Your pup will enjoy fun in the sun with their furry friends, weather permitting.
We realize that many dog parents in Manassas have to be up early, which is why we offer a 5:30 am drop off time Monday to Friday. We also offer Saturday and Sunday daycare from 10am to 5pm if you require weekend dog care.
What Sets Our Daycare Apart? The Dogtopia Difference
There are many advantages to Dogtopia of Manassas’ doggy daycare. Not only will your pup get plenty of exercise in a safe, clean and fully supervised environment, they will also learn valuable socialization skills. Our team of professionals will keep your dog busy throughout the day with fun activities. When you pick them up, you’ll have a tired but happy pup on your hands.
Here’s what a typical day looks like for our daycare dogs:
- 5:30am: Drop off begins
- 6am-7am: Breakfast time in comfortable, individual crates
- 7am-12pm: Open play
- 12pm-2pm: Naptime and lunch in individual crates
- 2pm-7pm: Open play
Here’s a typical weekend daycare day: (all for $20)
- 10am: Drop off begins
- 10am-12pm: Open play
- 12pm-2pm: Naptime
- 2pm-5pm: More open play
Our customers report a marked improvement in their dog’s behavior after a few days in our dog daycare.
The benefits don’t stop there:
- Our team members are dog parents themselves and will give your pup the same love they give their fur babies
- We offer daycare seven days a week
- Our drop off hours begin as early as 5:30am
- Our team of dedicated professionals is trained in every aspect of caring for dogs, including Pet First Aid and Pet CPR
- We offer a supervised open play environment
- We keep our playrooms clean and climate controlled year-round
- Webcams are accessible in all three of our playrooms
- Spa services can be included in our daycare packages
- We can accommodate dogs on special diets
- If you prefer to use our in-house food, we provide Blue Buffalo Grain-Free food at no additional charge
- We offer industry-leading service from a team of dedicated professionals
To find out more about our dog daycare, please contact us or visit our pricing page. Our team will be more than happy to work closely with you to find the dog daycare package that meets your needs and budget.
The Dogtopia Team
Providing your dog with the best care is our passion. We realize that you need to feel safe leaving your dog, whether it’s for a few hours or the full day. That’s why we only hire people who love dogs and we train them in every aspect of dog care, including recognizing dog body language and caring for multiple dogs.
Join Us Today
Dogtopia of Manassas is conveniently located just a half mile east of Business 234 and Sudley Road on Balls Ford Road. Our facility is south of Interstate 66, off exit 47.
To ensure a safe environment for our guests, all daycare dogs must first attend a meet and greet with our team to determine if they are the right fit for our open play setting. Schedule your appointment online, by calling (703) 278-2101, emailing [email protected], or by filling out our enrollment form.