YOUR PUP WILL LOVE LEARNING THROUGH PLAYING!
A puppy’s first year is critical in developing their behaviour and personality, that’s why safe socialization is needed right from the start. Happy, healthy puppies need plenty of playtime in a safe setting for learning and growing with friends.
We are currently accepting enrollment for the following Puppy Preschool intake:
Saturdays 9:00am – 3:00pm
August 7, 2021 – September 4, 2021 (5 weeks)
*Puppies must be at least 12 weeks old and fully vaccinated (including Bordetella). All puppies 7 months or older must be spayed or neutered. All candidates must pass an evaluation to ensure your puppy’s safety and comfort in an open-play environment.
THAT’S WHERE WE COME IN; WE’RE THE PUPPY LOVE EXPERTS!
PUPPY PRESCHOOL INCLUDES:
- Open and structured play in a clean and safe environment
- Crate training
- Learning new cues like sit, down and off
- Education to discourage jumping, nipping and other unwanted behaviours
- Exposure to new sights, smells and sounds
- Breaks and nap time
- A certified Canine Coach to manage and educate all puppies
- Meeting their BFFFs (Best Furry Friends Forever)
- $250 for Non-Members
- $200 for Dogtopia Regina East Members
ENROLL IN PUPPY PRESCHOOL
First-class begins August 7, 2021! Space is limited. Please call 306-805-0538 to reserve your spot today.