Dogtopia of Roswell
We believe that every dog deserves regular daycare. Our mission is to enrich your dog’s life by providing a safe, fun, and stimulating environment for them to learn, exercise and socialize.
Dogtopia is all about daycare. Kids go to school to learn, make friends, and have fun. Why should your four-legged family member be any different? We are obsessed with creating the perfect environment for your pup to thrive while you’re out doing… whatever it is you do all day… so you can bring home a happy, well-exercised dog who’s ready to snuggle with you and your less furry family.
Aside from our highly trained staff and state-of-the-art facilities, Dogtopia stands out because we are 100% focused on our community of daycare members. Unlike a pet resort/hotel, we do not allow non-member dogs to board at our facility, which makes daycare safer and more fun for everyone.
Dog daycare should be more than just a place to leave your dog when you’re unable to be with them. It should be a place where your dog feels safe and loved while learning valuable socialization skills.Get to know us
We realize that your dog is a furry member of your family and they deserve the highest level of care. Learn more about what you and your pup can expect at Dogtopia.read our faq
First month of Unlimited Daycare MembershipEnroll Now
Every Dog Deserves Daycare
Dogs need an environment that promotes socialization, learning, exercise, and fun. Dogtopia daycare does much more than provide a place to leave a dog for the day. It enriches your dog’s life and enhances the joy of being a dog parent.
Dogtopia is a fully-supervised, off-leash, open-play environment, which allows your pup total freedom to play and make friends without compromising safety. Every aspect of our spacious playrooms, from the rubberized floors to the advanced UV air filtration systems, have been designed with the goal of creating the safest, cleanest, most fun environment for your dog. Our unique training program – certified by the International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants (IAABC) and the Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers (CCPDT) – ensures that your dog’s Canine Coach is skilled in not only keeping play safe but also reinforcing good-dog behaviors and gently discouraging the… not-so-good ones.
STATE-OF-THE-ART FACILITY & PRACTICES
Our facility and operating practices have been meticulously designed using scientific research and the best available technology to create the cleanest and safest possible environment for your dog to play and learn.
- The membership difference…trust us, it makes a difference. Members-only access to boarding, which builds a tight-knit pack and avoids the health and safety hazards of dogs who aren’t accustomed to open-play
- App/Website-accessible webcams so you never feel separated from your pup
- Rubberized floors designed to aid long-term joint and paw health
- Pre-enrollment evaluation process to ensure all new members are well suited to open-play
- Advanced UV-filtered HVAC systems to keep the rooms cool and the air clean
- Obsessive cleaning schedule to sanitize playrooms multiple times per day using biologically safe pet-friendly cleaning products
- Canine Coach training curriculum, designed by a canine behaviorist and certified by both the International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants (IAABC) and the Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers (CCPDT)
- Custom-built software to track nutrition, medication and other specific needs for every dog in our care
- Playrooms separated by size and play-style so your dog can play with like-minded pups
Join the Pack
Why is our membership focus so important?
Just like with child daycare, a consistent group results in better friendships, safer play, more learning and a drastically lower chance of getting sick (dogs can catch colds too!).
At Dogtopia, we are committed to creating the safest, most fun open-play daycare possible. We believe that creating a tight-knit pack of consistent playmates is the most important thing we can do to achieve this.
By offering boarding only to our member community and encouraging regular daycare attendance, we ensure that every dog in the playroom is familiar with open-play, is able to find their BFFF (Best Furry Friend Forever), and develops a strong relationship with our Canine Coaches.
Have questions? Give us a call or send us a message.