A puppy’s first year is critical in developing their behavior and personality, that’s why safe socialization is needed right from the start. Happy, healthy puppies need plenty of playtime in a safe setting for learning and growing with friends.
Classes will run twice a week. Please inquire on our current schedule.
For pups 12 weeks to six months of age. Puppies must be at least 12 weeks old and fully vaccinated. Puppies 7 months of age or older must be spayed or neutered, and will be evaluated to play in our daycare playrooms pending confidence/energy/size.
- A certified Dogtopia Canine Coach to manage and educate all puppies
- Open and structured play in a clean and safe environment
- Crate training
- Learning new cues like sit and come
- Education to encourage good manners like not to jump, nip, or bolt out the door
- Exposure and desensitization to new sights, smells and sounds
- Breaks and nap time including lunch served (pet parent provided)
- Meeting their BFFFs (Best Furry Friends Forever) and socialization skills
- Graduation and Integration into our daycare playrooms
- Purchase a Premium Puppy Preschool Pass for $385 (12 visits)
- Pay as you go for $39/class
Enroll in Puppy Preschool
The 12-week class starts February 6, 2021.
We keep your information safe. We do not sell or share your information.