Premier DOG DAYCARE in florida’s space coast
Calling all pet parents in Viera, Florida! If you want your dog to experience the Most Exciting Day Ever as they play, socialize, exercise, and learn in a secure, supervised indoor play facility, then daycare at Dogtopia of Viera is your go-to doggie destination.
We offer daycare options that are ideal if you want to drop your pup off while you’re running errands, going to class, at work for the day, or simply want to add more wellness-based activities and exercise to your dog’s day.
We also have several wellness plans, which offer a range of benefits, including a total revamp of your pup’s weekly routine. When you enroll in a wellness plan at Dogtopia of Viera, your furry family member will attend daycare consistently, which can create familiarity and an eagerness to play with their BFFFs (Best Furry Friends Forever). As a result, their confidence increases around other dogs, and they can feel calmer in new environments.
WHY CHOOSE Dogtopia of viera
With more than two decades of experience as a dog daycare, Dogtopia has honed a superior indoor playroom environment that both dogs and their pet parents can appreciate. At Dogtopia of Viera, we have 5570 square feet of play space that includes three large playrooms. We separate pups based on their size, play style, and temperament to maintain safety within our facility and ensure dogs feel comfortable and confident in our care.
The Gym playroom is ideal for larger breeds, as it offers plenty of space for dogs to run, stretch, and play; the Toy Box is an excellent space for our smaller pups that want to interact with like-minded dogs, and the Romper Room is for medium-sized dogs with more playtime energy, ready to be the life of the playroom.
The well-being of dogs was top of mind when we designed our playrooms. The compressed rubber flooring offers comfort and essential support for the long-term health of your furry friend’s paw pads, hips, and joints. Our playroom walls extend from floor to ceiling and are soundproof to eliminate distractions from dogs in neighboring playrooms, ensuring that your pup can concentrate on their own activities and furry friend group. We’ve also used double-barrier doors to manage and supervise entries and exits, adding an additional layer of safety to our playrooms.
Maintaining a clean and hygienic environment is especially important to us at Dogtopia of Viera since we’re an indoor facility. Our approach to cleaning is guided by the expert advice of Dogtopia’s Environmental Biologist and Veterinary Scientist. We implement a rigorous cleaning regimen, conduct deep cleaning of our playrooms twice daily, and we exclusively use pet-safe cleaning products on all surfaces, avoiding exposure to harsh chemicals that can harm pups. Accidental mishaps during play are promptly addressed using these same cleaning products to ensure a consistently fresh environment.
We have advanced HVAC systems in each playroom to improve the air quality. Using specialized UV lighting, airborne particles and bacteria are filtered out as fresh air comes in, which promotes proper airflow. These systems also allow us to control the climate within our playrooms, so regardless of how hot it gets outside, your pup will always stay cool and comfortable during playtime.
WHAT’S ON THE DOGGIE DAYCARE ITINERARY?
There’s never a dull moment when your pup joins the daycare fun at Dogtopia of Viera. We start the day by welcoming our morning crowd when the doors open at 7:00 a.m. Monday-Friday. These pups are pumped about expending their built-up energy and are ready to play with their furry friend group.
During the day, daycare dogs will enrich their wellness through agility exercises that improve their cardio and brain games that strengthen problem-solving skills and instill a feeling of accomplishment when they successfully complete one of our doggie puzzles. They’ll also form bonds with one another that allow them to tap into their natural pack instinct. Our daycare dogs love to play on the secure play equipment around our playrooms, which helps strengthen their muscles and support their balance and stability.
At noon, our daycare dogs take a break to eat lunch and rest in our home-style crates in the same playroom they played in, which helps them feel comfortable in a familiar space. During this time, our team will also administer any necessary medication to pups, as instructed by their pet parent. While our dogs are relaxing in their crates, our team takes this time to perform a deep clean on all playroom surfaces. We use pet-safe cleaning products without hazardous chemicals and ensure our playrooms are back to sparkling clean before pups play again.
After two hours of much-needed “me” time, daycare dogs are ready for more fun, wellness-focused activities and games. We organize similar activities to the morning routine, but now our pups’ playtime batteries have been recharged and they’re ready to resume playing, learning, socializing, and exercising.
When it’s time for pick-up, you’ll likely have a happily played-out, cuddly pup ready for rest and relaxation for the rest of the night. How do we know this? It’s the Dogtopia Daze—a phenomenon seen throughout the Dogtopia Squad where pups are ready to drift off to dreamland after an exciting, active day at daycare.
CONVENIENTLY located in viera, fl
We are in an open-air shopping mall near the Wal-Mart and Target. You can find us between the I-95 and US 1 at the intersection of Murrell Road and Viera Blvd. We are also close to Viera Hospital, Viera High School, Viera Regional Park, USSSA Space Coast Complex, and the Brevard County Government Center. There is ample parking out front for your convenience.
THE BENEFITS OF ATTENDING DOG DAYCARE AT DOGTOPIA OF Viera
Dog daycare offers numerous benefits for both dogs and their owners. Here are a few key advantages:
- Socialization: Dogs are social animals and thrive on interaction with other dogs and people. Daycare provides a controlled and supervised environment where pups can socialize and learn appropriate behaviors. Regular exposure to different furry friends helps them develop essential social skills, build confidence, and reduce potential anxiety or aggression around other animals.
- Exercise and mental stimulation: Dogs require regular exercise to maintain their physical, mental, and emotional well-being. In our daycare setting, they have access to ample play space and log an average of 30,000-60,000 steps a day. They can run, play, and participate in interactive games that stimulate their minds and keep them physically active. This helps prevent boredom, reduces destructive behavior at home, and promotes a healthier, more balanced lifestyle.
- Alleviates separation anxiety: Many dogs experience separation anxiety when left alone for long periods—daycare provides a solution by offering a stimulating and supervised environment where pups are not isolated. They can interact with other doggie guests and receive attention and care from our trained staff, which can help alleviate separation anxiety and provide them with a sense of security and companionship.
- Peace of mind for pet parents: Leaving your dog alone at home for extended periods can be stressful for both you and your pup. Our daycare offers peace of mind, as you’ll know your furry friend is in a safe and secure environment, supervised by our highly trained team.
- Indoor play: Our indoor playrooms mean bad weather or a busy schedule doesn’t have to interrupt your dog’s playtime. Our spacious facility offers sights, smells, and sounds that are very different from home, so there’s no negative impact on potty training. Plus, pups feel like they’re outside, thanks to the fresh air circulating throughout our playrooms.
book a day of play for your dog
We realize how important it is for you to feel safe and confident when leaving your dog in our care. That’s why our friendly team invites you to visit our facility first and have your pup assessed through a meet & greet session, which will help us determine whether they are a good fit for our off-leash, open-play setting. We will also work closely with you to find a schedule and daycare package that fits your needs and budget.
If you have any questions or if you would like to schedule your dog’s meet & greet, give us a call at 321-294-4102 or fill out our contact form.