WELCOME TO DOGTOPIA!
We are excited to meet you and your pup for your Meet & Greet! Please remember to submit our Registration Form in advance of your Meet & Greet so we can prepare for your visit! To begin, just follow these three easy steps:
3 EASY STEPS:
- Schedule a Meet & Greet – Call 616-222-1630 to schedule a Meet & Greet which will include a tour of our facility as well as an evaluation for your dog.
- Complete the Registration Form – Use our fillable form to complete the Registration Form and send back via email in advance of your visit. This is our way of getting to know more about your pup and prepare for your visit! Have more than one pup? Use our Additional Dog Form!
Note: Use Adobe Reader or a Microsoft Edge browser on a PC to save and return the Registration Form via email. Mobile devices or tablets will not save the data.
- Ensure Required Vaccinations are Up-to-Date – Don’t have a copy? No problem. We are happy to call your veterinarian for you! Must-have vaccinations:
- Canine Influenza
MEET & GREET
WHAT TO EXPECT:
On Meet & Greet day, you will bring your dog(s) to the facility and it is very important to bring the dog on a leash or slip lead with a collar/harness when you enter the lobby. The evaluation process with your dog takes 20-30 minutes with our trained evaluator. During this time, we would love to show you around, address your questions and you can even watch the playroom cameras!
- Wellness check
- Response to staff touch/interaction
- Comfort level in a crate or suite*
- Reaction in “open play” setting with other dogs of varying size, breed, and temperament
- Overall observations
The process is very easy and there is nothing to be nervous about at Dogtopia – we just want to get to know your pup better!
- Your dog(s) on a leash with a collar or harness upon entry.
- We appreciate receiving the Registration Forms in prior to your visit, but if you have not emailed the Registration Form or vaccination records in advance, please bring them with you.
Because dogs are a really big deal to us, Evaluation Day at Dogtopia is fun for the whole family – consider it an introduction to our open-play environment perfectly suited for your pup’s fitness and social life. In fact, don’t be surprised if your furry child meets his or her BFFF (best furry friend forever) while you’re here!
NOTE: Your dog must be at least 16 weeks old with boosters and Bordetella vaccinations. Dogs older than 7 months must be spayed or neutered.
*Crates & suites are used for rest, naptime, boarding, and feedings