Dog Daycare in Cypress Texas – At Dogtopia of Cypress, we treat your pup to fun-filled days of safe socialization with other dogs, interacting with our caring team, exercise and burning off plenty of pent-up energy, as well as basic education to help them become better behaved both in and outside your home. Best of all while at daycare, your dog will make lots of new friends (including his BFFF – Best Furry Friend Forever – and will love his newfound freedom in our open-play environment where he’ll be separated by friends of similar size, temperament and play style. Best of all, you can check in on your furry family member throughout the day via our live webcams. Dogtopia daycare is what your dog would ask for if he could!
Our certified Canine Coaches and staff will work with you to determine a daycare schedule that suits both you and your dog’s unique needs. We offer flexible daycare packages to suit every need.
WHAT IS DOG DAYCARE?
Dog daycare should be more than just a place to leave your dog when you’re unable to be with them. It should be a place where your dog feels safe and loved while learning valuable socialization skills.
An open-play environment separated by size and temperament encourages positive experiences with loving dogs and humans. Supervision ensures dogs get the safe socialization and learning they need to be happy, well-balanced pups.
Our daycare facility is climate-controlled, so no matter the weather, it’s always a comfortable 65-70 degrees and bright in our playrooms. We do offer an outdoor play area – each playroom will cycle through weather permitting.
We welcome all breeds of dogs at our facilities; all happy and social dogs who are fully vaccinated and pass our meet and greet are welcome! Puppies must be at least 12 weeks and current on required vaccinations. All dogs 7 months and older must be spayed or neutered.
The benefits of
Wanting to be social is deeply instinctual for dogs; that’s why we integrate open play with others into their daily routine. Regular playtime with other dogs has numerous benefits, including:
- Being more comfortable around dogs and people
- Staying physically fit. Pet obesity is a growing concern; according to the Association for Pet Obesity Prevention, more than 50 percent of dogs are obese
- Learning positive behavior, leading to less doggie mischief at home
- Finding their BFFF (Best Furry Friend Forever)
At Dogtopia of Cypress, your furry family member will learn how to be a well-balanced canine citizen. Each new dog gets a report card at the end of the day detailing their behavior, who they made friends with, and how well they interacted with the team and other dogs. We also provide our regular customers with frequent updates on their dog’s temperament, as well as advice on how to replicate their training at home.
We know structure is important for your dog’s development. Here’s a typical day at our doggie daycare in Cypress:
- Opening – 12 p.m.: Safe, supervised open-play time which includes running, playing, sniffing and fun with their BFFFs (Best Furry Friends Forever)
- 12 p.m. – 2 p.m.: Well-deserved naptime. Each dog is provided some much-needed “me” time in a home-style crate so they don’t get over-stimulated in exciting environments like a playroom. During this time, we also provide lunches and/or administer medications when applicable. We also use this time to proactively clean each playroom before an afternoon of play! Our highly trained Canine Coaches will closely monitor your pup and may give them extra breaks throughout the day, if required.
- 2 p.m. – Closing: Open play again before pet parents pick up a tired, happy and calm dog.
WHY CHOOSE Dogtopia of Cypress
With dog obesity on the rise, staying physically fit is more important than ever. Plus, better doggie health helps ensure a longer doggie life. At Dogtopia of Cypress TX, dogs enjoy open play in our spacious, climate-controlled playrooms that feature compressed rubberized flooring designed with your dog’s comfort in mind.
Here are Dogtopia’s 15 Commitments to Safety:
- During daycare times, 8-10 hours of open-play to encourage socialization and exercise
- Meet and greet evaluations to ensure they’ll be a good fit for open play
- Playrooms that separate dogs by size and temperament
- Certified Canine Coaches trained to manage and educate all breeds of dogs
- Compressed rubberized flooring that aids in the long-term joint health of your dog
- Spacious, climate-controlled playrooms that are supervised for all-day play
- Free webcam access so you can keep an eye on your pup
- Health and safety of your dog guided by a biologist, behaviorist and veterinarian working together
- Effective in-store cleaning products created specifically with your dog’s safety in mind
- Home-style crates for resting, feeding and overnight stays
- Periodic report cards on your dog’s progress so that you are always kept in the loop
- Brain games designed to identify the smarty pants in the room and keep dogs engaged
- A charitable cause that enables dogs to give back to humanity
- A passion for providing both pet parents and furry children with the best possible service
- A universal vow to treat your dogs like a member of the family!
OUR DAYCARE TEAM
Our certified Canine Coaches are trained to manage and educate dogs of all breeds. You’ll get periodic report cards to keep you in the loop on your dog’s behavior, their new BFFFs (Best Furry Friends Forever), and tips for how you can replicate our positive educational methods at home.
To find out more, please fill out our contact form today!