Join our team of dedicated canine professionals where we treat every day like It’s the Most Exciting Day Ever! We strive to provide the best service possible for our furry friends. Think you would make a great addition to our team? Check out our available Dogtopia jobs below, we can’t wait to hear from you!
WHAT WE OFFER: LET’S LOOK AT WHAT DOGTOPIA DOES FOR YOU.
- It’s always bring your dog to work day!
- Education in basic dog obedience and training
- Fun, dynamic team culture
- Career progression based on performance
- Additional certification programs available
- Competitive wages with flexibility in scheduling
- Learn key skills related to customer service, teamwork and sales.
THE RULES BY WHICH WE, AS DOGTOPIANS LIVE BY ARE:
- We LOVE life unconditionally like a dog.
- We STAY loyal to our pack.
- We CHASE the absolute highest standards of safety.
- We PLAY to our fullest potential.
- We TREAT every day like It’s the Most Exciting Day Ever!
CANINE COACH trainer
The Canine Coach Trainer (CCT) keeps the daily Back of House Operations running smoothly, including daycare, boarding, and spa services. This team member ensures a safe, fun, and engaged playroom with highly trained and effective Canine Coaches. The CCT is measured on operational safety, efficiency, and cleanliness and is responsible for creating a Culture of Joy inside the playrooms. This is a full-time, hourly position.
Serves as primary team Rover and develops other team members into Rover position
Works 1+ playroom shifts per week as Canine Coach
Maintains Back of House inventory management and other operational duties (approx. 1 shift per week)
Completes and/or oversees all Rover activities, including but not limited to:
- Dog Evaluations
- Dog Feeding and Medication
- Facility Cleaning & Chores
- Dog Transportation to and from Playrooms
- Wellness Checks
- Spa Services
Implements all Canine Coach activities under the guidance of the General Manager, including but not limited to:
- Playroom Cleanliness
- Playroom Management
- Playroom Activities
- Scuffle Drills
Maintains a clean and safe environment, including but not limited to:
- Facilitates, maintains, and updates cleaning and deep cleaning schedule
- Maintains facility cleanliness using the standards in the Dogtopia OSM
- Creates, utilizes, and manages Behavior Modification Plans for dogs with unwanted behaviors
- Ensures facility upkeep and that all equipment is maintained according to warranty and maintenance schedules, immediately alerts leadership upon discovery of any issues
- Ensures correct usage of cleaning products for proper cleaning and sanitization as well as eliminating any waste
- Properly handle all dog and employee injuries
- Maintains OSHA standards
- Leads by example, following brand standards
- A positive attitude is essential!
- Motivate, train, and develop Back of House employees focusing on excellent customer service, exemplary cleaning and safety standards, strong dog control and care.
- Ensures all back of house members complete the appropriate learning paths in a timely and complete manner
- Ensures operations are being maintained to the highest standards, while always addressing areas for improvement within the daycare
- Helps the General Manager stay within budgeted labor cost, helping to minimize overtime
- Delivers written updates to the General Manage on a consistent basis
- Effectively onboards all approved new BOH hires
- Communicates, tracks, and assists with all significant pet parent issues and concerns, employee issues and concerns, and dog injuries, sickness, and behavior issues and concerns
- Plans, prepares, and conducts daily shift huddles with other members of the team.
- Contributes consistently to monthly team meetings.
- Recommends employee incentive programs and other employee related activities
- 3-Day Retention
- Overall Retention
- Conversion Percentage
Dogtopia, the industry leader in dog daycare, boarding, and spa services has immediate openings for reliable, goal-oriented team players who will be responsible for the safety and experience of our canine clients. As the pack leader, this person has the utmost focus on the safe socialization, exercise, and education of dogs in our care.
The day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Continuous interaction with dogs of all sizes.
- Comfort with always being “on stage” as all playrooms are equipped with cameras.
- Care for all furry friends as if they were a part of your family.
- Keep up with extensive training to ensure a safe and fun play environment for each pup.
- Follow rigorous cleaning standards and sanitize playrooms throughout shift.
Do you take pride in your high quality work? Are you focused on achieving goals consistently and efficiently? Are you ready to keep all the dogs in your care safe and playing appropriately? Do you enjoy clear guidelines and working in a collaborative, harmonious environment?
If you are seeing yourself in these words, we’d love to talk to you about our Canine Coach role. Please take a moment and watch this short video to learn more about the brand: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FONo1u85eY
We look forward to meeting you!
We keep your information safe. We do not sell or share your information.