Dogtopia of Carriage Crossing provides overnight boarding and extended boarding for those times when you can’t be with your pup. Unlike conventional boarding options, we’ll be your furry family member’s home away from home, whenever you need us.
WHAT SETS OUR DOG BOARDING APART?
Many boarding facilities spend a lot of time talking about the size and features of their kennels. That’s because when dogs stay there, they are cooped up most the time. At Dogtopia of Carriage Crossing, we prefer that our doggie guests spend fun days filled with playing and socializing. We offer 6-8 hours of playtime, unlike the limited fun time at other boarding facilities. Our dogs burn off the energy and stress that can come with being away from home, and they sleep soundly in comfortable, home-style crates. They make new friends and get plenty of exercise during their time away from home.
We want your dog to be as comfortable and happy as possible during their stay with us. That’s why we encourage our customers to bring their dog’s own blanket and food to make them feel more at home. If you’re new to Dogtopia, and to ensure your dog is comfortable in our environment before their first boarding stay, we require at least 3 days of daycare prior to their first boarding stay to get to know their Canine Coaches, our daily routines, as well as to make some new friends! Our highly trained team will let you know if your dog is ready to board. To continue using us for boarding, regular monthly daycare visits are required for non-enrolled dogs.
Enrolled clients receive priority boarding reservations and can book their reservations well in advance. Non-enrolled clients may request boarding reservations, but they will only be approved, based on availability, 30 days out from the requested boarding start date to ensure priority boarding spaces for enrolled clients.
Our weekday agenda includes open play from 8am until noon, a nap and room cleanup from 12-2pm, and more open play until 6pm. On weekends playtime starts at 9am and ends at 5pm. Pet parents can choose from feeding times of 6am, noon, and/or 6pm. A morning potty break is given at 6am and a final evening potty break is given between 7:30-9pm.
Dogs will sleep in the same room that they played in during the day, as a familiar space leads to more restful sleep. We do offer a few larger suites if preferred. You can bring along your dog’s bedding and food if you like, or choose from our wide selection of healthy food services. We take all the necessary steps to make sure that your dog is happy, healthy, and safe when in our care.
Just because you’re separated doesn’t mean you can’t check in and see how your dog is doing. We offer live webcam access so you can watch your dog during the day using a desktop or by downloading our mobile app, which is available on both Apple and Android devices.
Our team is dedicated to keeping your dog safe and happy during their stay with us. We conduct an evaluation with all new dogs that come to Dogtopia Carriage Crossing to determine if they are ready to be in our open-play atmosphere. Book your meet & greet now to get started.
We require all dogs coming to our facility be current with their vaccinations and booster shots. They should also be free of ticks, fleas, and any contagious disease. For puppies, we require them to be at least three months old before they can use our boarding services. All dogs that are seven months or older are required to be neutered or spayed.
DOG SPA SERVICES
Why not make your dog’s boarding stay extra special with some pampering? Our spa services are available to clean and groom your dog during their time with us. We offer nail trimming, ear cleaning, teeth brushing, baths, and many other treatments. Our doggie spa services can also be booked separately and individually based on your requirements.
THE BEST DOG BOARDING IN THE GREATER MEMPHIS AREA
Pet parents have many choices when it comes to dog boarding facilities in Tennessee. Most who choose us do so because they’ve seen the exceptional care we provide to their pups in our daycare. They see the love their dogs are receiving, and the efforts we make to provide a safe and clean space for our canine guests. Pet parents are often surprised by how different we are from other boarding providers. We advise people to consider these questions before making their selection:
- How much open-play comes with boarding?
- How much playtime is outside, and how much is inside? Is playtime impacted by the weather?
- Is there a comfortable, temperature-controlled environment inside available for lots of playtime?
- Will my dog be playing on concrete or something that is easier on the joints?
- Can I see where my dogs will play and sleep?
- Is there always a person with the dogs, and managing the pack?
- Are the human supervisors trained by dog behaviorists within a certified training program?
- Will my dog come home dirty?
- Are there webcams in all the play spaces that pet parents can access?
- Are dog-safe cleaning products used exclusively?
- Is the air purified?
- How is the noise confined to reduce stress for dogs, and their human supervisors?
- Do the dogs have lots of natural light in their playrooms?
- How do you prevent dogs from digging under or climbing over the outside fence?
At Dogtopia of Carriage Crossing, we LOVE answering these questions!!
At Dogtopia of Carriage Crossing, we avoid the nickel-and-dime fees of other boarding facilities in the area. We offer outstanding, affordable value. Our friendly and knowledgeable team will work closely with you to determine the best boarding option suited to both you and your dog.
Space for overnight boarding is limited, so we recommend booking in advance.
Our Boarding Policy is tuned for safety
Check In Times:
- 9am – 11am or
- 2pm – 4pm
- Please do not drop-off during 12-2pm nap time.
- The earlier drop-off, the better for your pup! We have found that dogs that arrive later in the day tend to be full of energy, whereas the other dogs are somewhat pooped from being there all day and it’s often not a good mix. Our top priority is dog safety and keeping the playrooms safe!
Check Out Times:
- 9am – 12pm or
- 2pm – 7pm (afternoon pickup includes a 1/2 day daycare charge)
- Please do not pick up during 12-2pm nap time.