Dogtopia, the industry leader in dog daycare, boarding and spa services has an immediate opening for an energetic, organized individual to be the star of the playroom. A Canine Coach must love dogs! Must be 18 years or older.
What Dogtopia offers you:
- Every day is “bring your dog to work” day!
- Education in basic dog obedience and training
- Fun, dynamic team culture
- Career progression based on performance
- Additional certification program training available
- Competitive hourly wages with flexibility in scheduling
- Learn key skills related to customer service, teamwork, and sales
- $10/hour starting pay
- $200 – 60 day retention bonus and $100 – 90 day retention bonus
Skills we are looking for or will develop with you:
- Maintain control of a large group of dogs after becoming fully trained in dog behaviors and language
- Caring for all your furry friends as if they were a part of your family
- Engage, Play and Enjoy all the dogs in your care with lots of love
- Maintain a clean playroom at all times and follow Dogtopia’s standards for safety and cleanliness
- Cleaning does encompass about half of the job including picking up solid dog waste and mopping any liquid dog waste
- This job does include being on your feet for the entire 6-7 hour shift and bending down to crate dogs occasionally, walking between dogs as they play and in general being the focal point of the room
- Being comfortable on camera as pet parents tune in via webcams to check on their pups
- Educating dogs on proper play behavior and helping them become better canine citizens
As a Canine Coach, you are the primary person caring for our furry guests. It takes a significant amount of focus and energy to successfully manage a playroom.