Dogtopia, the industry leader in dog daycare, boarding and spa services has an immediate opening for an energetic, organized, and solution-minded individual to join our teams as a Sales Assistant. This is a key role within our business to grow the number of dogs in daycare and explain the benefits of our services to our beloved pet parents! This person should love dogs and people.
What Dogtopia offers you:
- It’s always bring your dog to work day!
- Education in basic dog obedience and training
- Fun, dynamic team culture
- Career progression based on performance
- Additional certification program training available
- Competitive hourly wages with flexibility in scheduling
- Learn key skills related to customer service, teamwork, and sales
- $10/hour starting pay
- $200 – 60 day retention bonus and $100 – 90 day retention bonus
Sales Assistant is our front-line connection to our pet parents and a vital part of creating a welcoming environment. Duties include:
- Manage pet parent contact information and effectively communicate with them as well as veterinarians
- Answers incoming calls, transfers calls, takes calls and communicates messages in a timely manner
- Maintains front desk supplies and inventory
- Accurately record health and behavioral notes in daily activity log and communicate those with both shifts
- Maintains confidentiality in Dogtopia practices and all aspects of the business
- Work with our pet tracking software and become proficient after training including checking dogs in and out, additional services, as well as updating pet profiles, vaccination records, etc.
- Creating invoices for daycare and boarding dogs
- Conduct opening and closing procedures including transaction totals and balancing the cash drawer
- Greeting all customers promptly and in a welcoming way
- Utilize the 3 S system consistently with customers (Smile, Story, Satisfaction) to set the example for the team
- Effectively communicates health and behavior concerns with customers in a professional manner
- Utilizes training opportunities for the team such as dog issues, billing issues or customer complaints
- Maintain and update cleaning schedules. Both manage and assist in holding everyone accountable to Dogtopia’s safety and cleaning standards
- Always finding new ways to improve the Meet and Greet experience
- Strive for high customer review ratings
- Enjoy your team! Grow your team! And Play to your fullest potential
As a Sales you will work with all customers, furry friends and team members to ensure that Dogtopia sets the highest standards of satisfaction, safety and fun.
High School Education