For pet parents, planning a vacation is no easy task – especially when you also have to find accommodations for your four-legged family member! Give yourself the peace of mind of knowing your pup is in the best of hands by booking their stay at Dogtopia of Yorktown. Your dog will be showered with love and attention, spend their days playing and socializing with our certified Canine Coaches and daycare pups, and enjoy restful nights.
DOG BOARDING IN YORKTOWN, NY
Boarding at Dogtopia of Yorktown is designed to be a comfortable and stress-free time for your pup. Unlike traditional kennels, dogs who board with us have full access to our daycare playrooms where they will enjoy supervised off-leash, open-play and plenty of exercise and socialization. Think of their stay with us as their vacation and our schedule as their itinerary.
Below is a typical day for your four-legged family member:
- 7AM – Drop-off your pup for a day of play with their BFFFs (Best Furry Friends Forever)! They will enjoy morning playtime in our indoor and outdoor play areas, weather permitting.
- 12PM-2PM – Each of our daycare dogs gets a well-deserved rest time. This daily naptime routine allows each dog to have their own space in our individual homestyle crates. We are happy to feed your dog some yummy treats during this time, too!
- 2PM – Pups will continue their MOST Exciting Day Ever with afternoon playtime.
- 7PM – Afternoon play concludes and each boarding pup will be fed their dinner in their individual homestyle crate. It is very important for each dog to get a full hour of digestion prior to more play.
- 8PM – Nighttime play for our boarding pups.
- 10:15PM – Bedtime! Feel free to bring Scruffy’s own bedding for additional comfort during their overnight stay.
All pups are fed at 5:15AM the following morning and given adequate digestion time before their next day of play begins. They will be reunited with their BFFFs when daycare resumes at 6:45AM.
It’s very important that when they stay with us that they also get their own space to wind down and rest. Pet parents are more than welcome to bring bedding and toys for their pups. We also encourage pet parent to leave the dog with a t-shirt that they wore, that way they have something that smells like you while they stay with us. This helps add some comfort to your dog’s stay and eases any separation anxiety they may be experiencing.
CHECK IN DURING THEIR STAY
Feeling a little anxious when you’re away from your four-legged family member is normal. That’s why we provide live webcams in each of our playrooms so you can check in on your pup during playtime. Our webcams can be easily accessed on any internet connected device.
ADD SOME PAMPERING
Upgrade your pup’s stay with some extra attention and pampering at our fully equipped doggie spa! You can incorporate any of our spa treatments into your dog’s boarding stay and look forward to getting “welcome home” cuddles from a clean and fresh-smelling pup!
BOOK YOUR DOG’S STAYCATION
We strive to provide the best environment for your pup to feel comfortable, but most importantly, safe. In order to do so, we ask that all new boarding pups visit our facility for a Meet and Greet session with our dog-loving team prior to their stay. This will help us get to know your pup and determine which playroom is best suited to their play style and temperament. We also require that all dogs be neutered or spayed, up-to-date on vaccinations, and not have any fleas, ticks and contagious diseases.