If you’re looking for a safe and fun place to leave your dog, whether it’s overnight or longer, look no further than Dogtopia of Miramar in San Diego. Your pup will be showered with love and attention from our team of dog-loving professionals.
Dogs boarding with us enjoy a wide range of paw-some features, including:
- A day of exercise fun with regular potty breaks
- 10 hours of playtime in our off-leash playrooms
- 2 hours of naptime
- Overnight sleep in comfortable home-style crates
Baths are recommended for boarding dogs who stay with us for longer than four days
If you’re planning to board your dog with us, please drop them off before 5 pm. This will give them a chance to get used to the facility and make new friends, both two-legged and four-legged! Staying in a new environment can be scary; that’s why we recommend bringing a favorite blanket, bone, toy or bedding to make them more comfortable. We also recommend bringing your pup’s regular food.
Keep an Eye on Your Pup with Webcams
Your dog may not be the only one who’s feeling anxious about being apart. That’s why we offer daytime webcam access in all three of our playrooms. Rest easy knowing that your dog is in our capable hands and having a great time!
Safety is our Priority
Your dog’s safety is our main concern. If they don’t feel safe, they can’t have fun. That’s why we strongly recommend bringing them to our location to meet our team before their boarding stay. This way, your dog can become comfortable with our facility and we can determine if our open play concept is the right fit for them.
Dogs that board with us must meet the following requirements:
- Must be over 3 months old
- If over 7 months old, must be spayed or neutered
- Must be current on required vaccines: rabies, DHPP, and Bordetella
- Free of fleas and ticks, and any communicable diseases
Pamper Your Pup at Our Spa
Just because you’re on vacation, that doesn’t mean that you should be the only one receiving a five-star treatment. We also offer spa services as part of our boarding packages if you’d like your dog to be bathed, clipped and clean when you pick them up.
Our spa services also include teeth brushing, ear cleaning and brush-outs.
Dogtopia of Miramar’s Boarding Schedule
- Wake Up: 6:00 a.m. – 6:30 a.m.
- Morning Play Time: 7:00 a.m. – Noon
- Nap Time: 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Afternoon Playtime: 2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Dinner: 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Evening Playtime: 8:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Bedtime: 9:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Dog Boarding Packages
If you aren’t sure which boarding package that is right for you and your dog, please contact our friendly and knowledgeable staff. They will be more than happy to help you determine which package works best for your dog and your budget!