Welcome to Dogtopia!
We are excited to meet you and your pup for your Meet & Greet! Please remember to submit our Registration Form in advance of your Meet & Greet so we can prepare for your visit! To begin, just follow these three easy steps:
3 EASY STEPS:
- Schedule a Meet & Greet – Call 778-397-1364 or request an appointment online to schedule a Meet & Greet which will include a tour of our facility as well as an evaluation for your dog.
- Complete the Online Registration – https://dogtopiacoquitlam.gingrapp.com/front_end/new_customer in advance of your visit. This is our way of getting to know more about your pup and prepare for your visit!
- Ensure Required Vaccinations are Up-to-Date – Don’t have a copy? No problem. We are happy to call your veterinarian for you! Must-have vaccinations:
MEET & GREET
WHAT TO EXPECT:
On Meet & Greet day, you will bring your dog(s) to the facility and it is very important to bring the dog on a leash or slip lead with a collar/harness when you enter the lobby. The evaluation process with your dog takes 20-30 minutes with our trained evaluator. During this time, we would love to show you around, address your questions and you can even watch the playroom cameras!
- Wellness check
- Response to staff touch/interaction
- Comfort level in a crate or suite*
- Reaction in “open play” setting with other dogs of varying size, breed, and temperament
- Overall observations
The process is very easy and there is nothing to be nervous about at Dogtopia – we just want to get to know your pup better!
- Your dog(s) on a leash with a collar or harness upon entry.
- We appreciate receiving the Registration Forms prior to your visit, please complete our Registration Form in advance and email vaccination records to [email protected] or bring them with you.
Because dogs are a really big deal to us, Evaluation Day at Dogtopia is fun for the whole family – consider it an introduction to our open-play environment perfectly suited for your pup’s fitness and social life. In fact, don’t be surprised if your furry child meets his or her BFFF (best furry friend forever) while you’re here!
NOTE: Your dog must be at least 12 weeks old with Bordetella vaccination and second set of Distemper & Parvovirus boosters. Dogs older than 7 months must be spayed or neutered.
*Crates & suites are used for rest, naptime, boarding, and feedings